“Closing”

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Tintagel
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As luck would have it I popped into this place just as they were closing and managed to pick up my pasty for a fraction of the price. It was my first ever Cornish pasty and I must say it was heavenly. The pastry was gorgeous and the filling was so tasty. I've had pasties before but this was something else!

1  Thank SWAdventures
tintagel950, General Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review! I'm so pleased that you were around to be able to grab one of our end of day deals! They really are a bargain! We are very proud of all of our products and our award winning Traditional pasty is an all around favourite!
Hopefully we well see you again to try some of our other delicious products!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Pasties are what Cornwall is known for and it was nice to stop at this high quality chain store for our first pasty. Early June so not too busy and we managed to get a spot at an inside table. Good service and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: June 2018
tintagel950, General Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi Albywon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your pasties and it is great to be able to sit down and relax to eat it!

Hopefully we will see you again so try some of our other delicious products!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Dropped by this place for a pasty and a coffee. The pasty (traditional) was very good and just like those I remembered from my childhood. Plenty of variations to try too.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed our award winning traditional pasty! It really is great and truly an authentic Cornish pasty!
Hopefully we will see you again to try some of our other delicious flavours such as our two new award winning flavours, the smoked haddock and the Moroccan chickpea pasties!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

During a recent stay in the Rocky Valley we decided to get up one morning and walk along the cliff tops into Tintagel. Beautiful as it was, being far from a natural athlete by the time we got into town I was in serious need of R & R! We checked out a few menus and settled on here and am glad we did! Really nice staff (wish I got the name of the lovely young lady that served us), dog friendly and the food was great. Being recent converts to vegetarianism and a really picky eater, it was great to see a nice variety of choice and the cheese and mushroom/cheese and onion croissants were both awesome (I needed to eat both for the strength to walk back!). Seems it is a chain as we also ate at the one in Padstow and Lyme Regis! Food was good in Padstow and staff ok but both food and staff were rubbish in Lyme Regis! Tintagel definitely the best!

Date of visit: June 2018
tintagel950, General Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi Dan,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! I'm so pleased you had a lovely visit to Tintagel and our bakery! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Our cheese and onion croissants are one of my favourites so I'm pleased that you enjoyed yours! We do have a great range of veggie options including our new award winning pasty, the Moroccan chickpea! It's definitely one to try! I am sorry about your experience in our Lyme Regis store and I have passed on your feedback.
Hopefully we will see you again to try some of our other delicious products!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice cafe grate and friendly service lovely celection of Cakes pasty and everything else. I had sweet potato and feta very good choice taste delicious.
Wish toilet have baby changing area

Date of visit: June 2018
tintagel950, Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hello Kasia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I am very glad you enjoyed your sweet potato and feta pasty
with your comment regarding baby changing facilities I will pass this onto out head office.

best wishes