“Delicious”

Price range: US$7 - US$24
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Tintagel Arms for 3 days and decided to taste their food on my first night. Well what can I say... it was absolutely delicious and stopped me from eating anywhere else for my entire stay. I think the best thing about this place is the food is FRESH and cooked to order on the day. This makes for a largely different menu choice each day but also means that if you come in to dine later in the evening prepare to be disappointed if your chosen dish has sold out. So refreshing to be in a restaurant that values the basics of locally sourced freshly cooked to order food. Highly recommended if you're in Tintagel.

1  Thank SWAdventures

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the meal ... great redecoration and friendly staff and owners .. great choice on the menu ..a must to visit again

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly, efficient landlady and as accommodating chef who cooked my mussels beautifully! What a treat.. I'll remember the flavour for years to come.. I was told that the burger was as tasty and the salad was refreshing with a variety of freshly cut veg!

1  Thank Natania79
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This was recommended by our b&b we had a lovely meal the staff were very friendly. The food was very well presented and beautifully cooked. Nice atmosphere dog and children friendly. Not the cheapest place but not over priced for what you get. It is uderived new owners this year. We did not stay here but some people we met dI'd and they were happy.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in last evening for a bite to eat with my partner.
I had the mackerel stuffed with spinach and prawns.
Upon arrival of my meal there were 4 prawns and very little spinach. I was not the only person in the restaurant who complained of the same issue.
The girls working there were very pleasant but there does seem to be no real process or direction on how it's run.
Seems more reactive than proactive