“Entertained”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Popped into this place just for a quick pint before moving on to the coastal wall. Best laid plans and all that ! Sitting at the bar I was approached by a lovely old gent (a regular by all account) who proceeded to engage me with joke after joke. He was so entertaining that I ended up staying for a couple more. Staff were really friendly and the place was lovely and spacious. Definitely pop in if you get the chance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This pub was just a few yards from where we were staying. We used it quite a few times while on holiday. Lovely food and good selection of beers. Plenty of meal choices on the menu and also a specials board. The bar service was a little slow at times but not sure whether they were just short staffed. Plenty of seating outside too. Will definitely be returning next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We initially call in just for a drink but when the waitress came to our table mistakenly with food we just had to order. We had fish chips and mushy peas with a side order of onion rings. The servings were so generous I failed to finish. The batter was so light and crispy. Anyone who states the portions are measly must be very greedy people! We ate again the following Evening both trying something else on the menu and weren't disappointed. The staff were friendly service was prompt and prices very reasonable. I would highly recommend King Arthur's for food and drink

1  Thank kymmaggs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Walk inside and you find quite it is quite large. Good range of local beers and you can buy a taster tray, 3 x 1/3 pint glasses so you don't have to fall over finding your perfect pint lol.Food looks very good no matter what you order and plenty of outside seating for good or bad weather. Large car park next door.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went back to this lovely little place. First visit was a very filling proper Cornish pasty. Second visit was a super cream tea. Warning....take one cream tea for two people and order extra cup of tea, scones are huge!! All the ladies that work here are very pleasant, happy and helpful. There's an array of choices on the menu that are very reasonable. Inside and outside seating with a lovely little church in the distance which for some reasons reminded me of the little church in the film Ryan's Daughter. Have your breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks here you won't be disappointed