The Atlantic(Carbis Bay)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$199
US$159
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$231
US$316
Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate(Carbis Bay)
US$437
US$397
Hotels.com
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
Book now, pay at stay
US$277
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

US$254
US$121
  • Breakfast included
US$437
Agoda.com
All reviewsbus servicegreat sitetennis courtssoft play areawell stocked shopgames roomswimming poolon site shopstables barbig pitchesexcellent campsitefamily shower roomstoilet showerquiz nightclean siteexcellent facilitieswalk into st ives
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just spent 9 glorious nights at Polmanter. The weather was absolutely outstanding as was our stay. As the parents of a 2 year old, the pool, the soft play and the playground were used daily but she spent most of her time playing outside the caravan as our pitch was huge.
First ever time we used a multi service pitch (never ever going back) and it was so simple to set up. Originally we were on a very uneven pitch and after an hour of trying, my husband asked to move. Moved successfully onto a lovely pitch and our holiday began.
The only slight negative was the WiFi. I paid for a weeks WiFi and it was useless. The WiFi itself was great but it logged me out every ten minutes and I had to keep logging back in with the username and password EVERYTIME I wanted to use it which became very annoying and eventually I gave up.
Also, they are ‘hoovering’ pitches and mowing and cutting hedges daily for anything up to an hour, which can be difficult when you are trying to put a child down for a nap but again, I completely understand that they take pride in the park and doing this keeps it looking amazing.
The bus down to st ives is fantastic and we would have been lost without it.
I literally can’t wait to go back. Thank you for an amazing holiday ☀️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Becki O, Owner at Polmanter Touring Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review. I’m delighted to hear that you had such a great stay, and that your little one enjoyed her holiday! As parents of young kids ourselves, I totally understand how tricky nap time can be in a busy place, and thanks for your understanding.

I’ll look into the Wi-Fi issue – thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great welcoming receptionist. Lovely well kept grounds and generous size pitches. Shower blocks/loos always clean and smelling fresh. Food was superb and evening waiting staff so helpful and good fun even though they were working. I had a medical emergency while staying and ended up on crutches - special thanks to Vicky who ensured I got to restaurant and back to pitch each night. Will definitely recommend and visit again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Firstly, I hope you’re feeling better, and I’m so pleased that you were able to carry on with your holiday.

Thanks for your kind words, and I’ll pass them on to Vicky and the rest of the team.
I’m really pleased you plan to come back again soon!

Best wishes

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We received a warm welcome, staff are very friendly. Excellent facilities including a lovely outdoor swimming pool with views of St Ives. Immaculately kept site, Very dog friendly with lovely walks on and off site. Pitches were a good size. Onsite Bus service to St Ives runs regularly . We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your lovely comments, and I’m really pleased you enjoyed your holiday! It’s great to get such good feedback about our dog-friendliness – as dog owners ourselves, we know what a difference a welcoming environment can make. I’ll pass your kind words onto the team.

See you next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An excellent site in every aspect. We stayed for 5 nights in our Folding Camper and had a brilliant stay. Pitches were a good size to allow for awning and sitting outside enjoying the evening sun.
Overall the site is maintained to a high standard and spotlessly clean despite being busy.
Shower blocks were amongst the best we have enjoyed.
Food at the restaurant/bar on site was reasonably priced and staff were welcoming and friendly.
Bus from the site into St Ives was a bonus saving us from trying to navigate those narrow streets to find a parking space.
Also the perfect location for visting Cornwall's attractions (but don't waste your time and money on Lands End).
Will definitely make a return visit.

Hello Chris

Thanks for your review of Polmanter, and it’s great to hear that you and your family had such a good stay with us. I’ll pass your comments onto the team, and yes, the bus is so great when St Ives is busy!

We’ll see you on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had our first family camping trip here, and it was very comfortable (showers, baby bathing, swimming pool, soft play, laundry, playground, restaurant/ take away, shop). But there are so few tents now compared to previous years, and I think it has lost something as a result.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Becki O, Owner at Polmanter Touring Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Bella,

I’m glad you found the facilities comfortable for a family camping trip.
We do have quite a few caravans and motorhomes on at this time of year, but as the weather gets warmer into July and over the school holidays we do see a lot more tents!

Hope to see you again