“Bang on Italian Cuisine ”
Review of Caffe Pasta

Caffe Pasta
Ranked #18 of 156 Restaurants in St Ives
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to St Ives, and we walked the quay searching for good food. Being in Cornwall, an ‘ansum pastie was a must. But as they are not gluten free, my wife missed out. So we went to caffe pasta, and managed to sit outside and watch the world go by. Abi looked after us perfectly and my wife had a starter of grilled Haloumi which was very good, and I watched! Main course, my wife had blackened hake on crispy greens (fantastic) and I had the best linguini with artichokes, tomatoes and olives. Not expensive and very good. It’s popular so be prepared to wait... it’s well worth it. Ps. Watch out for the seagulls.... they are cheeky blighters who want your food! We had no problems but they are a bit annoying. Of course, you can eat inside the restaurant! Nice clean loo too!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 013)

17 - 21 of 1 014 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for a meal last night, 27th June. It was busy but we were given a cosy table in the corner. Food delicious. Our server recognised my Bristolian accent and we had a chat. He was friendly and efficient, as is bar tender. Highly recommended thank you fab dining and friendly welcome x

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I opted for the lasagne...it was OK but not the best one I have had...I prefer a more meatier flavour than it to be overridden with tomato ..it was hot which is not a criticism on the whole the chips were the best in St Ives to be honest I was sick of feeding the bins in St Ives with boxes of them tried a few fish and vhip shops along the front only to be disappointed with them gave up at the finish..

1  Thank June W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really great time here. Hadn't booked but they found us a table. Place was really busy. Lovely food & very generous portions. Reasonably priced. Lovely views of the harbour. Even more special due to fantastic sunset turning the sky pink & the windows of the houses copper.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sat outside eating pizza.. bliss! Staff friendly and pizza was gorgeous, very fresh. Would go back again!