“One for the bucket list”

Restaurant Nathan Outlaw
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Port Isaac
Price range: US$127 - US$127
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Nathan Outlaw offers a seafood tasting menu for diners at lunch and dinner as well as a set lunch menu. The menus highlight the finest sustainable seafood caught off the South West coast. The unique approach to seafood cookery provides the platform for a truly memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An exquisit experience to remember. Taster menu with wine flight - 3 hours of luxury. Not chep, but not many places you can find such perfection.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There is nothing about this restaurant that I can fault. The food is outstanding and service attentive. Truly an experience to enjoy.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Disappointing.
Have eaten at many Michelin restaurants here and abroad. Did not consider it value for money or a worthy successor to l'enclume. However the staff were excellent, friendly and new their stuff.

3  Thank kevinmccormick7
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This was a pre birthday visit for me arranged by my wife.... we'd spoken about booking there for ages so expectations were high. We were absolutely not disappointed!
From a friendly and professional greeting to fantastic table service and an unbelievably tasty six courses of perfection...it was a night to remember!
We went with the wine flight to accompany the food and it was a great call....the wines were matched to perfection - Damon is a genius!
Would like thank all the staff on the evening of Saturday 6th October.....you were all amazing.....thank you.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

As, I today achieved my 53rd Michelin stars in the past couple of years, I feel I have some credibility in my observations.
I am not going to analyse each course, as it’s an ever changing menu, but the combinations of flavours textures and unusual combinations are quite exceptional.
The various fish were absolutely perfectly cooked and presented.
I honestly believe I do not have the words to adequately describe the level of perfection achieved.
Staff are very polite and efficient but in a very friendly manner, my only sadness, Saturday is Nathan’s day off as I would have loved to have met such an artist of his craft!
Beautifully clean toilets
Was it worth the 625 mile round trip?
Unquestionably YES.
I have eaten fish in a number of establishments, but this was on a level never experienced before
A useful hint, use an app to book local parking if you are coming in season, as Port Isaac is tiny and parking is extremely limited
Finally
My god the view out of the Windows was breathtaking

1  Thank Hoppityskip