“Best bacon sandwich I have ever tasted!”
Review of Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse
Ranked #22 of 27 Restaurants in Polperro
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Both my partner and I agreed that the bacon sandwiches were simply the best we have ever tasted. Warm friendly service too. Thank you very much indeed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a delicious full breakfast here early one morning, sat outside in the sunshine.
The bacon and sausage were of a good quality and nicely cooked, served with real fried mushrooms, not the nasty boiled/tinned ones, and egg, tomato, hash brown, toast and butter. This was served with a proper mug of tea, and while I sat being entertained listening to the locals, who seem to gather here early on, I enjoyed the lovely harbour views.
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit here and would recommend.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Good choice of breakfast items. Can sit in or eat outside. Friendly staff. Freshly cooked food and excellent coffee

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Almost everytime we walked passed this place in the time we were here, there were various staff members standing outside smoking and chatting amongst themselves. They finish their cigarettes and then stub them out on the floor near the bin. The guy who cooks the food smokes then doesn't wash his hands before he starts to recook. It really doesn’t look good. If this were my business, I would be having stern words. I would advise anyone not to eat in this grubby place, as looks are very deceiving!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast good price! Right on the harbour where you can sit outside and watch the world go by!