“Superb Mexican Feast!”

Coco Loco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 194 Restaurants in Penzance
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Coco Loco is a modern Mexican restaurant. Beautiful sunny outside terrace. Fresh, local produce. Fabulous cocktails.
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I am a big fan of Mexican food and when planning our summer holiday in this part of Cornwall I found Coco Loco on FB. I messaged to ask if they were dog friendly and had a lovely and quick reply to say that yes dogs are welcome in the courtyard. We ate there midweek and really enjoyed it, the pico de gallo was so delicious we ordered another portion. Jalapeño poppers were homemade and really good, nachos also excellent with notably homemade guacamole and the enchiladas were just gorgeous. Our dog got a brilliant welcome (and so did we!) and we would definitely visit again and recommend.

1  Thank LawsonsStudio

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My friends came here for a relaxed evening of food and drinks and a true taste of mexica food well they fantabulous... you must must try the coco loco cocktail ..... it was just beautiful... the service was great the music was spot on... take no notice of the bad reviews that customer was out for a free meal... ..

1  Thank malc4
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Food was bland tacos were full of grease /oil, staff rude service slow. Drinks were ok as they came out of a bottle. Meal was expensive for what you got. If you want a good Mexican I would go to St
Ives.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant on the last evening of our camping trip as we were too lazy to cook!
Phoned earlier in the evening to make a reservation.
Found the restaurant which is down the backs of shops.
Great deco inside. Very welcoming staff.
Plenty on choice on the menu.
Had nachos to start which were traditional Mexican nachos.
For mains my partner had the beef brisket meal and I had the chicken and chorizo quasadilla. Both meals were enjoyed although I couldn't find any chorizo in the quasadilla.
I would visit Coco Loco again and would encourage other to visit too.

1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place the food was delicious and the margarita got me tipsy. Would definitely go again as it has vegan options for most of the menu including sour cream and cheese.

1  Thank VeganRex