“love the place”

PlayZone @ Penzance
Ranked #7 of 11 Fun & Games in Penzance
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: PZ@PZ is a Soft Play Area based in Penzance, it is a safe and secure environment for children 0-11 years. Weekly sessions are run at affordable prices and birthday parties are available for booking. For any enquires please contact me on: 07341830277 0-6 Months - Free 7-11 Months - £1-50 1-5 Years - £2-00 5-11 Years - £2-50
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 19 October 2016

very nice area, well cleaned and well looked after! equipmentn for all ages and activities too. would recommend to anyone well needed for penzance

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I had my sons 6th birthday party yesterday here and he has an older brother aswell. We had 17 kids turn up from age 3 up to 11. They all had such a great time!
The staff are so helpful and they set the pirate themed tables up-all we had to do was bring the food! Its really good for parents aswell as they can sit and chat and have a cup of tea whilst being able to see their kids play.
Would highly recommend to all!

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Cannot recommend this play area enough. Took my nieces here and they love it, a great place to be when it's rainy or sunny! As when it's really sunny you can sit in the gardens. The staff are very friendly and smiley. The owner Molly set this all up, and you've done a great job too! She is very dedicated and makes everyone feel so welcome.Good cakes & a nice cuppa too. Thankyou Molly and your team! We will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

A few weeks ago I took my 1 and 1/2 year old nephew here and he loved it! There was a section of toys for younger children a section with books, a bouncy castle, food and a big indoor climbing frame! I look forward to bringing my nieces who will make the most of the huge climbing frame. This is a really great place and an asset to Penzance! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for fun activities to do with children!