“Brilliant experience with great instructors”
Review of Bare Feet Coasteer

Bare Feet Coasteer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bare Feet Coasteer offer 3 hour coasteer sessions exploring the coastline of Newquay from our base near Fistral Beach. Jump, Swim, Explore the coast of Newquay with us. Discounts for groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Booked a family and friends coasteering trip, was recommended to contact @ Bare Feet and so pleased as they were amazing. The booking was really easy and Nick was really helpful. On arrival, we were quickly put at ease. For a non-water person it was fantastic, both Ben and Nick were great and I’d definitely recommend for the most amazing coasteering in Newquay

All reviews
"adrenaline rush"
in 4 reviews
"big jumps"

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I found Bare Feet on things to do in Newquay. Nick was brilliant, dropped him an email and he responded quickly and got everything organised instantly. Did Coasteering today and was amazing, everything was spot on with equipment and teaching/ safety instructions were thorough and quick. Definitely worth doing if you are in Newquay and with Nick and his associate Ben. I would highly recommend using Bare Feet Coasteering above all others.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Friends of ours who live near Newquay organised our first coasteering experience and it was very enjoyable. Nick and Ben (the guides) are very professional, knowledgable and very good at putting the slightly more nervous (me) at ease. I certainly managed to do more than I thought I was capable of. The jumps were great and no one put pressure on you to do anything you weren’t comfortable with. To top it all of we saw a seal bobbing up very close to where we were. Would definitely do it again!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I was lucky to recently experience both low tide & high tide coasteering last week. I would say personally that I preferred the High Tide experience as there were an insane amount to jumps to be had & the "washing machine" was a giggle but anyone who was particularly nervous might do well to start with a lower tide - it was a good introduction into the skills needed to navigate the rocks, caves & cliffs. Not for the faint hearted!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

So it has to be said that dressing up in many layers of wet suit, buoyancy aid and helmets meaning you look a tad ridiculous but it is so worth it for the amazing fun you have with very experienced guides. We had a large group of differing ability and this was accommodated beautifully. The guides know the rocks very well and test every jump and swim to ensure maximum safety. They are also very very funny and love having a bit of banter. The views are breathtaking and it's not unknown to sea seals in the area. You can stick to your own ability and if you don't fancy the 38ft jumps then that's no problem... although I would recommend it as you feels incredible afterwards.

Just remember to bring closed toe shoes as they are necessary for climbing over sheer slate rock.