“Such a good laugh”
Review of Bare Feet Coasteer

Bare Feet Coasteer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bare Feet Coasteer offer 3 hour coasteer sessions exploring the coastline of Newquay from our base near Fistral Beach. Jump, Swim, Explore the coast of Newquay with us. Discounts for groups.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

So it has to be said that dressing up in many layers of wet suit, buoyancy aid and helmets meaning you look a tad ridiculous but it is so worth it for the amazing fun you have with very experienced guides. We had a large group of differing ability and this was accommodated beautifully. The guides know the rocks very well and test every jump and swim to ensure maximum safety. They are also very very funny and love having a bit of banter. The views are breathtaking and it's not unknown to sea seals in the area. You can stick to your own ability and if you don't fancy the 38ft jumps then that's no problem... although I would recommend it as you feels incredible afterwards.

Just remember to bring closed toe shoes as they are necessary for climbing over sheer slate rock.

All reviews
"adrenaline rush"
"great value for money"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Coasteering is FANTASTIC. The location was FANTASTIC. Nick was FANTASTIC. We were a small group of first timers, on a scorching day, with Newquay's azure blue coast tempting us to go in. We were all at differing levels of confidence, but Nick put everyone at ease and made sure everyone was included. We started off small, and those of us who were confident enough were jumping of 40+ foot by the end of it. Nick never rushed anyone, gave interesting information on the area as we swam/traversed/leapt off the beautiful headland coast. I left wishing I had Nick's job! Absolutely brilliant, a must if you are thinking about visiting Newquay. Bare Feet all the way!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

One rainy day I found myself stumbling across the Barefeet Coasteering online. I was immediately in contact with Nick who was very professional, efficient and informative. From this and the value for money, I decided to book for me and my family. What an amazing day it was, fun, action packed and educational as Nick and his colleague Ben, were very informative and knew their stuff. They made the day extremely enjoyable and I will be sure to book again as they have more than the one route planned. What more is there to say, GET BOOKING!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

What a exhilarating experience!
We thoroughly enjoyed our time. Nick Squared made us feel so comfortable and at ease throughout and were always quick to help out anyone that needed an extra hand. Lovely views along the way to enjoy between jumps off of the rocks and swimming in the ‘washing machine’ was a laugh. But by far the best bit was bobbing through the smugglers caves which was the perfect end to our little adventure.
Thank you Nick and Nick for making our afternoon one to remember.
We are still laughing about parts of the afternoon now