Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Axe throwing!

We booked in for my husband’s (surprise) 50th birthday treat and it was great fun. The staff were... read more

Reviewed 15 November 2018
Trail00902887307
via mobile
"SUP" Amazing, Awesome and Totally Brilliant !

Being a slightly mature couple of ladies SUP is probably not what you would expect us to do! From... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
lindalawler6
Bolton, United Kingdom

All reviews sea kayaking paddle boarding coastal tour these guys great fun instructor josh open sea team building day newquay harbour raft building surf safari helmets and life jackets saw seals amazing experience safety briefing stag party comfort zone
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Can honestly say that goes down as one of the best days of my life .... Sea kayaking and coasteering with the lovely Josh and Scot ... whilst I said swimming / Kayaking with seals was the best bit .... jumping from 8m was pretty epic..... scaling the cliffs ...... going through the caves and climbing through the horseshoe! Memories to last forever Thank you !

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Our beginners SUP lesson was fantastic. It was a very windy day so we stayed in the harbour where it was sheltered. Scott was fantastic and took us through everything we needed to know, from safety elements and theory to the fun practical part of navigating our way around the harbour. Patient, professional and really approachable, I'd absolutely book again. I live in Newquay and have to say I didn't know this place existed but I'll be recommending it to everyone! Thanks Scott!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We phoned up the day we wanted to go and it was no problem, it was just me and my partner who went out with our great guide Josh who ran us threw everything as we both where new to kayaking exspecially on the rough seas. Nothing was a problem and had a amazing experience 100% would do it again!!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The kayaking for beginners was excellent, our instructor Josh was great at teaching our 11 year old how to kayak and using the different techniques in the harbour before she acquired the confidence to head out to the coast line to explore the caves and cliffs and put the different techniques into use.
Definitely Recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Fantastic day - we phoned on the morning and they were able to fit us in for independent kayak hire . Efficient and friendly staff. Changing rooms. Cute dog - but his lead trailed right across the slope up to the hut at about 5cms off the ground - an accident claim waiting to happen!

Date of experience: August 2018