“Location is perfect, a decent base”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kitchen area
Shower room
Primrose Farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lozzaa92
“Location is perfect, a decent base”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Lovely lady, clean little studio. Perfect location, near everything you could want. Crantock, Holywell and perranporth beaches a stones throw with Newquay less than 5 miles!
If we had any criticism (and we are really nitpicking!) would have been nice to have an oven, even a small convection. However we knew there wasn't one and there's plenty you can do with a job and microwave!! Linen, towels and kitchen stuff all provided and clean and didn't want for anything in the kitchen :) lovely! Would stay again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
836tee
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect getaway stay”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My sister and I came to stay for a few nights and we had the most amazing time!
Diane was so accommodating and made us feel so welcome!
The studio barn was so clean and we had everything we needed for a perfect stay!
I can recommend this accommodation to anyone looking for an easy going getaway.

Thank you so much for all your help Diane!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
celine228
Castletown, United Kingdom
“A very cosy cottage”
Reviewed 2 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Lovely cottage in superb grounds very close to Newquay, Perranporth and Crantock. Well situated, very nice owners. I was impressed with the cooking facilities in the cottage.

stuart h
“lovely little stay over”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We have had a great weekend with diane at primrose farm, the little studio is great, with a nice lay out.

the bunk will allow me and one of my surfing buddies to even stay over without cuddling.

but for me and my partner the sofa bed was fine.

the kitchen worked well and the heating will be great in the winter

I'm 100% using this little place again

Your age range 25-34
LISA G
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly formed....”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I booked the studio as a last minute break for myself and my husband and we were very pleasantly surprised given the previous review, which I can only say had absolutely no relevance to our stay...
Diane is a lovely lady and was so accommodating, as the studio was empty she let us arrive and settle in at our convenience. The studio is small but is spotlessly clean with a very nice finish. The sofa bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on and the shower is excellent.
Primrose Farm is in an ideal location between Newquay and Perranporth and the developed farm setting is perfect for a quiet and relaxing break.
I would highly recommend this accommodation and we will certainly be returning in the future.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$42
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing