“lovely little stay over”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
stuart h
“lovely little stay over”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We have had a great weekend with diane at primrose farm, the little studio is great, with a nice lay out.

the bunk will allow me and one of my surfing buddies to even stay over without cuddling.

but for me and my partner the sofa bed was fine.

the kitchen worked well and the heating will be great in the winter

I'm 100% using this little place again

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LISA G
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly formed....”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I booked the studio as a last minute break for myself and my husband and we were very pleasantly surprised given the previous review, which I can only say had absolutely no relevance to our stay...
Diane is a lovely lady and was so accommodating, as the studio was empty she let us arrive and settle in at our convenience. The studio is small but is spotlessly clean with a very nice finish. The sofa bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on and the shower is excellent.
Primrose Farm is in an ideal location between Newquay and Perranporth and the developed farm setting is perfect for a quiet and relaxing break.
I would highly recommend this accommodation and we will certainly be returning in the future.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Andrew M
“Tiny, mouldy and SPIDERS!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Mouldy. Smells. Damp. So damp in fact that the bed covers, cushions etc felt damp to the touch! It smells mouldy and makes everything you take in there smell like mould too. I wouldn't bother with the wardrobe, it reeks!! The kitchen is hardly a kitchen. Fridge only big enough for a few items, it's really one of those small beer fridges. And if you don't like spiders....don't bother! Would I stay here again? No way. It's cheap, but then the conversion, finishing etc is also cheap. Avoid.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Aug 2013
We were surprised to receive this review when he did not complain or give us any reason to suggest he was not happy with the accommodation at the time of his stay. I do not agree the Studio is damp, smelly or mouldy. The bedcovers where clean on the day they arrived. As for spiders - they can get in any accommodation and I am sure we have all experienced spiders in our own homes. Again if they had said something at the time we could have vacuumed them away!
The Studio is tiny, but this is made quite clear in our advertisement - as is the kitchen facilities, but at £25 per person per night we feel the Studio is value for money if you are on a budget holiday in the peak summer months.
We feel it is unfair for people to complain via Trip Advisor after their stay when they have not informed us at the time of any problems or given us the opportunity to recitfy the situation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$43
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing