“Lunchtime coffee”

Oggy Oggy Pasty Company
Ranked #89 of 244 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spotlessly clean, great coffee, we ate a sausage roll with coffee and took two traditional pasties away to heat up later. Great pasties.

1  Thank englishgem

Reviewed 2 February 2018

first of all went getting home which is nearly 30 miles away I notice the pasties were to small as if they were cocktail size they were mean to be medium steak and that was what I was charge for just average pasties to if you want good pasties from cornwall head west to hayle or even most butchers in camboure or reddurth severe good pasties to many fillings just stick to getting the Cornish pasties right I hope you yake this report the right way and only improve

Reviewed 1 February 2018

You will be spoilt for choice whether purchasing a 'take out' or eating in at The Pasty Shack. The traditional steak or cheese and onion are delicious as are the bacon and cheese , chicken and onion and lamb and mint . The extremely helpful staff made up sandwiches for two of our party even tho we had called in near closing time. The Pasty shack also offers jacket potatoes and [ to the delight of one of our party ] fish finger butties ! The restaurant is quite small but everything here is clean and well presented . We will definitely return ..if only to try the other tempting pasty varieties.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We had a traditional pasty and a pot of tea each for lunch....... tea was good the pasty was OK....... but we did not think they were up to the usual standard.... also a bit miffed ......I had a medium traditional and tea ...my wife a small traditional and tea...... on paying we discovered there was a deal on the medium and tea and it was cheaper than my wife's meal....... thought the staff may have mentioned this when we ordered!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

First time purchase of a traditional steak pasty from Oggys. I started eating it from one side and was really pleased that it was all meat, my wife did the same but only found potato & turnip, she was disappointed but continued eating. It was only when we'd eaten half that we realised how the pie was made.... meat in one half and the potato & turnip on the other!
Personally, I prefer it mixed but I will ask in future, just Incase it’s the same with other varieties of pasty!