“Very friendly staff,lovely food.”

Ploythai Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 250 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

If you’ve never tried Thai food don’t be shy.This is a great place to start.The Massaman curry is mild and flavourful.Not too spicey.We mostly have food as a takeaway.They are efficient,on time and good value.The young lady who takes your order is the epitome of happiness.A great Thai restaurant in Falifornia.!!

1  Thank Gwyn R

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Ate dinner here with my wife. Premises is off a narrow alleyway and inside is vibrantly (bordering on garish) decorated with bold colours and intricately carved, Thai furniture.
The extensive menu is illustrated with photographs that lessen rather than enhance the experience.
We ate one of the mixed starter options for two and then chose one seafood (for me), one chicken (for my wife) and one vegetable dish.
All were lovely and tasted genuinely Thai. Our vegetable jungle curry dish was exceptionally hot and with hindsight I would not choose again - our host did warn us!
The main host was a delightfully dippy young Thai lady who was assisted by her brother.
The service was chaotic but done with such charm we didn't care.

1  Thank Largesarge1961
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I visited here last weekend with family and had some of the best Thai food I have ever tasted. The staff were great and very attentive to the table. We had a selection of starters to share, followed by mains. There was loads of choice even with a vegetarian in the group. The food came out very quickly and was delicious. I will definitely be coming back here when I come back to Falmouth.

1  Thank ellie186363
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend. So welcoming. Fabulous food. Takeaway option too. Will definitely return when we next visit Falmouth

1  Thank sh2295
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last week. The service was excellent as was the food.
Wishing them continued success