“Best cocktails”

Mango's
Ranked #156 of 261 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar
Description: Modern, stylish bar and nightclub. Serving a wide range of Coffees, shakes, smoothies. Sumptuous cocktails and wines, great gins, vodka’s and Rum’s. Delicious food served every day from 12pm-9am, and a nightclub offering the best Dj’s 5 nights a week.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great place. When out for night out with girls. Food was amazing and cocktails were great. Definitely best place for night out in Falmouth

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Rita B

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I suppose £10 for a burger and 2 sides should have hinted at the sort of quality I’d be getting. Low end food served by disinterested bar staff who seemed more interested in flirting with each other and watching the football. Fine if you are half cut and want a quick bite, otherwise avoid.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank LifeboatAdam
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Well I never! However many shot choices. The staff haven’t got a clue what day of the week it is let alone what drinks I ordered... the food is worse than weatherspoons and palacio lounge and smells all a little bit funky... The music choices throughout the week are pretty good but the wait time on a drink is very long and unfair. Dirty dirty place and I don’t know if I’m jamming or in the middle of a fruit.

Date of visit: March 2018
6  Thank JAMES T
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I brought my boyfriend here for breakfast for his birthday. The menu on the website looked great and the refurbishment looks really good too. On arrival we couldn't find the menu so asked the waitress for it. She replied with, 'we don't do breakfast', and didn't offer an apology. Why have a breakfast menu on your website if you don't actually do it?

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank BryonyQ
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Falmouth for the day on 29/4/18 ,and after browsing in a few shops ,we decided it was time for a spot of lunch, but were undecided as to where to go , it was then that we found “Mangos”, we checked out the menu and decided that we would give it it a try , well we weren’t disappointed, I decided to have the chicken wings in a lemon and herb sauce , which tasted fantastic, my wife had the breaded buttermilk chicken breast , which she said was lovely .

They have an extensive choice of beers and spirits , as well as a great choice of wines and cocktails, and if you don’t fancy anything alcoholic there is a fine choice of milkshakes and smoothies. ( my favourite was the mint aero milkshake), also there is a choice of coffees and hot chocolate .

All in all a great place to visit with a lovely chilled out atmosphere and great friendly staff.

We will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: April 2018