“Excellent manager, great service, friendly staff and good food!”
Review of Zizzi - Falmouth

Zizzi - Falmouth
Ranked #67 of 262 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Falmouth Bay and the Maritime Museum are both great reasons to visit Falmouth but now you have one more: us! Our designers were inspired by the decidedly nautical vibe in Cornwall and have created a rather fishy restaurant. Intrigued? Come down and see what all the fuss is about.Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Great location in harbour with large windows! We were a large party and we could not have had better service apart from the good food and wine. The extremely friendly and professional manager did everything to make our lunch a really enjoyable occasion. And all the staff were attentive and friendly. I can strongly recommend this restaurant, they deserve both praise and your custom!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Shame about this place.Tried to get a table but they always stated they were busy and fully booked,hsrd to believe when most of the tables were empty.I think its bad planning.We did get a table the next day but service slow.Food was not so good either

Reviewed 11 September 2016

food was poor to average and on the expensive side, And for some strange reason they always seem to be out of everything. I wouldn't recommend

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We were a family of 10
The restaurant was not even half full
I had to send my meal back as the salmon was so overcooked they brought me another and that was virtually raw.
My husbands fish in a parcel was not particularly nice and one of the pizzas was burnt !
We were not impressed

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I went here for a family meal. The restaurant is a good size and well laid out. the staff are friendly and helpful. The main course was quite enjoyable. Unfortunately for me, the experience was ruined by the misrepresentation of a particular desert: an ice cream sundae which was clearly advertised by a menu on the table. It showed a bowl overflowing with ice cream and all the trimmings. When it arrived, the contents barely filled the bottom of the bowl. It was nothing like the dessert advertised and quite frankly I felt ripped off. To be fair, when I commented at the time of paying the bill, I was immediately offered a refund for all of these desserts ordered.