“Amazing !”

Ranked #51 of 262 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Cuisines: Barbecue, British, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a large Bar & Grill in the heart of Falmouth, we easily cater for large groups and welcome children and dogs. Our large menu guarantees something for everybody from a range of vegetarian dishes to the best burgers in town! Our bar is well stocked and staffed by friendly helpful people, see you soon!
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We were booked for a very large party - 45 !! We did pre-order our food (but have done that with other restaurants in the past with far less people and still had to wait over an hr for food to come out !). The service was second to none !! Food was piping hot and everyone's order was correct. The service we received was spot on. Everyone was polite and accommodating and help in organising the event was gratefully received. Well done everyone at 5 Degrees and thank you for a successful evening :)

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoy visiting 5 Degrees West, the service is always good and waiting on staff are polite and professional. A beautiful big pub with a lovely outside area for sunny days. My dad enjoyed the table tennis and was excited to play!! I recommend this place to anyone in the area looking to eat. Also the evening entertainment has always been great when Ive been there. X

2  Thank KJCT
Kelly T, Manager at 5 Degrees West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

thanks so much for your review, and continued support! we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

First impressions of the pub were good.... It has a very cosy feel and welcoming staff. We were also impressed with one of the male members of the bar staff who remembered a large drinks order without having to ask us again what we wanted! But..... Unfortunately for us the restaurant part let it down. After ordering our food it took just over an hour to be delivered and wasn't very appetising. Some of our food was burnt and mine had the all important melted cheese missing from my salad!

Also, you may want to consider getting blinds for the window in your restaurant area as I had to sit with my sunglasses on for the majority of the time as the sun was shining right in my eyes and no other tables were available.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We visited for a family meal. First appearances, it looks great but that is it. Service is terrible, took over 15 minutes to take even a drink order. Food took over an hour to come out with lots of people being served before us. Food was very poor, with pale unroasted potatoes - some of which were raw.

Having looked through the reviews - which we should of done before going - this is a common theme. Maybe they should look at a new chef and front of house to improve what is obviously lacking here.

Will not be going again.

Kelly T, Manager at 5 Degrees West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Hi Louise, I'm horrified to hear about your horrible experience, we are often praised for our excellent service and roast dinners. I would really appreciate it if you could email me some more details about your visit (time of visit) so that I can find out what went wrong on this occasion. We would love to invite you and a guest to come back and have a meal on us as we would hate to loose you as a customer. My email is kellyandfrank@5degreesfalmouth.co.uk,
All the best
Kelly

Reviewed 23 May 2016

If you don't like loud music pick a night when there is no band. The staff are helpful and the food is varied. The desserts are fabulous.