“Beautiful outlook, delicious food and great, professional friendly service”

Cove Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #17 of 261 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$52
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled on the shoreline of Maenporth Beach, The Cove offers uninterrupted views across Falmouth Bay. A sanctuary from the bustle of reality, where you can enjoy lunch al fresco on the elevated terrace or wind down the day with the full dining experience. The Cove is an oasis of taste and visual beauty, easily one of the most picturesque spots to enjoy the real flavour of Cornish ingredients.
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had two meals here, one of three courses, and were delighted with the food both times. Fresh, wonderful flavour and good value for money also. If we didn't live in Kent we'd be back there all the time.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

The restaurant is situated in quite an isolated position, but it is well worth the visit, and the views in daytime over to St Anthony’s Head are very special.
But the real gem is the great food - which is such a joy to the tastebuds - created by combining foods, I had as main course the cod with scallop, which also has strips of bacon, fennel and cooked gem lettuce, and for dessert the chocolate and blackberry delice with its chocolate mousse, blackberry sorbet, white chocolate thin.
We ate there in August and enjoyed it so much, we went back in September.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The whole experience for my husbands birthday meal today was amazing, from start to finish and we were really made to feel special.
When I asked whether the fennel risotto was 'really fennelly', they offered me a taster to see if I would like it (I did!). The cod and scallops main course was delicious and my hubby said the chips were the best he'd ever tasted alongside his steak. They even made me up a bespoke desert when I wanted something chocolatey that wasn't on the menu. The combination of delicious food, with even better service, made for a fantastic lunch event - well done Annette and Arty

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Recent dinner at this restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday - what an inspired choice! Fabulous location - and truly amazing food. Locally sourced food, of high quality, tastefully and creatively prepared and presented, within a relaxed, but refined dining setting. Attentive waiting staff. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Such a special place! We had a wonderful dinner here for my birthday. Drinks on the deck watching the sunset set the scene followed by the most amazing starter and delicious main. The service was attentive and very friendly and we loved every minute of it. The lovely touch of a sparkler lit glass of chocs and merengue with our coffee was the icing on the cake of a very memorable dining experience!