“Beer treat”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Tandori mix grill which turned out to be a nicely planned filling meal. It came with a salad which I sent back because the lettuce was
brown on the edges, no apology and service from then on was funeral face. This after all is a restaurant for hungry slightly drunk guys.

1  Thank Robbbaaa

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Came here for the first time after seeing it lots of times. Great place! Food was quite expensive but definitely worth it. Mixed kebab was great, would definitely recommend the cheesy garlic nan also! Portions were big and the curry was excellent with proper big chunks of chicken which surprised me as most places are tight with meat. Was quite expensive but would definitely come again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely Indian food, draft Cobra beer, reasonable choice of wines at a good price and excellent waiter service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We saw through the window the huge naan the customers were eating. That led us to dine there. We were greeted by smiling and polite staff. We took some time looking through numerous choices we couldn't fully understand. With some help, we managed to order 4 dishes. We were told it would be a 45-minute wait. We were served delicious crackers with 4 flavourful dips. The curry chicken was very spicy but tasty; the curry vegetables too sweet for our palate; and the dahl was mouth watering. The restaurant was full on that Friday evening. There were a few families with young kids and sometimes our voices were lost in the noisy environment. However, it was worth dining there. Food was delicious and reasonably priced and service was great. My friend who had stated that Indian food's not for her was a convert after the meal!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

VisiTed here father's day and my parents travelled 40 mins to come here to meet me as I live in chester so thought would be nice as it was fathers day. We first in 5.30pm on opening and everything was going well. Starters were nice,then ordered mains and I specifically asked for fresh chopped chilli in my tikka byriani and he wrote it down and I mentioned it 2 more times in order for this to be right. So my parents food arrived although we waited 45 mins after starters and then my food never arrived. So we waited and waoted. My parents were now half way through their meals and still no food. I called waiter who was walking by and said when's my food coming which he jokingly replied ohhh u must of been hungry looking at my clean plate and I was like no I haven't had my food which he continued to laugh until he realised I was being serious. He then went to check. My food eventually arrived in which was incorrect with no fresh chilli's insight. I called over again to staff as by this point I was getting angry as my mum and dad basically finished .they were apologetic and saying g we Re make I said no as by time all cooked I will be eating on my own. I said take it away and get us the bill. I then went to speak to manager which I was very anoid and disheartened by this point and he was like we have taken it off your bill and remake it as you wanted and not pay for it. I was like right ok so we then waited. It finally arrived for me to take home and then thought right this will be spot on now well how disappointed was i... opened it and basically tipped the meal from my plate into container which had then mixed with the pieces of lettuce they had garnished it with on plate and stuck 3 green chilli's on the top. Not even cooked in it as they said they was going to. Will not be returning here again. Big staffing issue here. Shame as food can be nice.

1  Thank craig271081