US$109
US$79
US$134
US$121
Hotels.com
Ba Ba Guest House(Chester)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$125
US$118
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Chester Court(Chester)
US$118
US$107
US$111
US$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Alexandra Lodge Guest House(Chester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
All reviewsthe pubcar parkriver viewrowing clublarge fanbeer gardenfresh milk in a flaskgreat location by the riverrooms overlookriver deelovely comfy bedshort walksteak and ale pieroom was beautifully decoratedgrosvenor parkfull englishwalk in shower
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was served by a young girl called bec and throughout service she was polite, thoughtful and happy. Although the bar was very busy she was able to get our drinks to us quickly and efficiently! Would go again just for the service!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
TheBoathouseChester, General Manager at The Boathouse & Riverside Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind feedback Ryan, I'm delighted you enjoyed your visit & that the service stood out & commendable. The team & I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit and will definitely be the last , waited at bar to be rudely told if I was only ordering just drinks I needed be the other side of the bar even though the arrogant bar girl was doing absolutely nothing , so I moved approximately 2 meters to my left where another young girl who was supposedly serving drinks looked at me and walked into a back room after a few minutes I was asked by a male bar staff member if I was been served to which I replied no but I was been ignored at a very professional level to which he apologized as if it was a regular occurrence. Needless to say we won’t be returning to this average bar again and whoever is responsible for the staffing needs to take a long hard look at the spoilt pathetic little girls they seem happy to employ ...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I'm troubled by your review. I would be grateful if you could contact me at your earliest convenience on 01244 328 709.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We celebrated my Dad's 70th here last night. We couldn't have asked for a better evening. The staff were friendly, happy to help in any way, nothing was too much trouble. The setting is beautiful and the food was excellent. Coming from a family full of chefs that's quite a compliment. Wonderful evening, thank you very much!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm really pleased that we were able to give you a great birthday celebration to remember! You're quite right, chefs who work in the industry are sometimes the hardest people to please ;) I hope you'll think of us for your Dad's 80th & hopefully sooner!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a table for three over a month ago , when we arrive we get seated at a tiny,cramped table which only has two chairs - no way can three people comfortably fit around this table. The waitress then seats us a larger table after we have asked to move and says she will give us a few minutes and then come back and take our order - nobody ever came back. After waiting around 20 minutes we then place our order at the bar , after paying for our bottle of wine we are given the glasses but no wine ! We then have to ask for the wine we have paid for , the barman didn’t even apologise or look at us when we eventually collared him , he simply shoved it on the bar - rude. The food wasn’t much better than the service , overall very disappointed, we will not be visiting again.

Stayed: June 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm very sorry for your disappointing experience. Please can you call me on 01244 328709 to discuss this further as I would obviously like to get to the bottom of this.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great little pub with fantastic views of the river Dee. There's a car park at the back of the pub. It's chargeable but you get the fee back when you use the pub. A lovely pub with a decking area. The food is very good. I had cheese and onion pie with a cheese and chive sauce. The pie was delicious but could have done with being a bit bigger. The menu is varied and different from other chains which makes a change. The staff are so lovely and attentive. We'll definitely be coming back when next in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your meal but I'm sorry you felt it was a little on the small side. We look forward to welcoming you back.