Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Phenomenal Zoom Tour of Guernsey

A few weeks ago I had the privilege, yes privilege, of attending a Zoom tour of Guernsey with... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2021
LishaCarter
Zoom Guernsey tour is a winner!

Reviewed 29 March 2021
mwmanseau
New York City, New York

All reviews fascinating history visit guernsey of st peter port german occupation zoom highlights cemeteries virtual stories island cider
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

I watched a Zoom tour of Guernsey. It was so well done and well organized. Jackie seamlessly weaved fascinating history of Guernsey in with beautiful photographs and videos. Her presentation style is clear and compelling. I can't wait to visit Guernsey when the pandemic is over and go on an in-person tour!

Date of experience: March 2021
549jacquelinew, Owner at Jackie Ward Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you for your review, I’m so pleased you enjoyed it, fingers crossed we will all be traveling again soon, Jackie

Reviewed 28 March 2021

03/29/2021: Jackie Ward took a group of us on a very enjoyable virtual tour of Guernsey and the surrounding islands. Excellent photography and historical information, reminding me that history happens in all places. I am a lover of history and this was exactly the kind of tour, unfortunately only virtual, that I enjoy. Hopefully, one day I will be able to do it in person.

Thank you Jackie!
Simon

Date of experience: March 2021
549jacquelinew, Owner at Jackie Ward Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you Simon, it was great to see you, I’m pleased you enjoyed it, Jackie

Reviewed 3 December 2020

I have been coming to Guernsey since 1977 and my daugter has lived here for 8 years, I was very suprised having spent so much time here by how informative and interesting Jackie’s tour guide was. A very warm hearted knowledgable person I will be signing up for her other tours to find out more about this wonderful place.

Date of experience: November 2020
549jacquelinew, Owner at Jackie Ward Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review. I enjoyed the company of you both, , Jackie

Reviewed 25 August 2020

We had a great day with Jackie touring round Guernsey by car. Jackie is so friendly and full of information. We would certainly recommend a tour with her.

Date of experience: August 2020
549jacquelinew, Owner at Jackie Ward Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

Thank you Ann, it was a pleasure to meet you both and show you around the island, I hope you both enjoyed your stay, best wishes Jackie

Reviewed 23 August 2020

I was on Jackie’s Waking the Dead tour this afternoon and it was very interesting.
It started right in the heart of St Peter Port overlooking the beautiful harbour. The tour was mostly centred around the cemeteries close to the town centre. So many of the interesting characters buried in these graveyards were brought back to life for us by Jackie.
Towards the end of the walk we were approaching Les Cotils with great views over the other islands when we spotted a parked car with its boot open. It was Jackie’s husband with treats for us. Homemade Guernsey gâche and locally made cider were very welcome.
It was a very interesting tour made special by Jackie.
I certainly recommend her tours to everyone!

Date of experience: August 2020
2  Thank BellringingSue
549jacquelinew, Owner at Jackie Ward Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020