“Excellent Beijing style food”
Review of Yim Wah Express

Yim Wah Express
Ranked #83 of 757 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A reputable family-run business serving authentic Chinese cuisine and provide friendly service.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Very impressed. The king prawns were superb. Efficient friendly service. Our new prime Chinese option in Cambridge.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

A good Chinese restaurant where the emphasis is on the food, mostly authentic Cantonese plus some Thai and other options. When we visited it was busy with the hum of Cantonese and Mandarin being spoken at almost every table. Always a good sign.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We come back here again and again and on this Sunday lunchtime we had started elsewhere but decided to change our plans to here and we were not disappointed. Great welcome, attentive and friendly service and great food.
So reliably good and we will be back.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We went for a day out in Cambridge. We were going to Charlie Chan’s, but found they had closed down.
We went to this place at the end of the same road. The portions were small and expensive. We had 2 house specials noodles, 2 duck and belly pork rice, 1 wonton noodles, 2 har gows, 2 Siu mai, 6 drinks. Came to £74. The har gows tasted bought in not made in house.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Ate here on Saturday evening with my wife. Totally authentic Chinese food. I have eaten a lot in China and if I closed my eyes I was back there. Superb taste, wonderfully prepared and presented. Great to watch the food being prepared as well. Not massive portions but certainly enough. We both thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
I don't how or why anyone would not give this restaurant an Excellent rating. I would have no hesitation in recommending. Enjoy!