“Ruined Birthday”

Ranked #84 of 734 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Based in the busy Cambridge Leisure Park, Bella Italia is just the ticket for delicious, well priced Italian food. The dining room is a warm and inviting space and is perfect for groups of friends or families enjoying a day or night out. The menu is extensive and features a great choice of authentic Italian pizzas with a whole variety of toppings as well as some delicious pasta dishes. Why not check out the succulent grilled meats such as the chargrilled sirloin or the Pollo alla Griglia (chicken) with a Dolcelatte, white wine and cream sauce. Desserts are worth saving some room for, especially the tiramisu and the Italian banoffee pie. A great all rounder for all the family.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

That’s the very last time I EVER go to Bella Italia, service is shocking, waiting over an hour for our food, then when we get it, 1 of our party had to wait a further 10 minutes for their meal to arrive. Then when we complain, the manager and one of the waiters decide that it’s appropriate to laugh at us... I would avoid going there if I were you!!

3  Thank Dave W
BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Dave.

Thanks for your review. Here at Bella we pride ourselves on our personal, friendly and perfectly paced, service standard. We are sorry that this didn't seem to be the case during your visit and we will ensure that the Area Manager checks that our highest standards are being met and that our floor team are serving with their usual Bella charm.

In the meantime, if you would like to follow this up with us directly, please feel free to contact us at, social@bellaitalia.co.uk

We would like to look into this further, so do hope you take the opportunity to contact us.

Ciao for now,

Bella Italia.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful restaurant.. good services and delicious food , try Gamborni Pasta you will like it. Andrew is the best waiter there . Thanks for your great cuisine

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Andrew is one of the best waiter I have ever been served with . He really inrich my experience . Food is wonderful .

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I visited the place twice. must say, it isn't impressive. Been in better Italian restaurants, pizza-wise that is. Nice dough, tasty and all. They can definitely use more toppings. The second time I was there, I chose the Carne Mista with Mixed Italian meats, including salami and Italian ham, pancetta and pepperoni. I was hoping that it would be richer in the topping. Not much.

All in all, tasty pizza, poor in topping.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

the service war really exellent, the food was amazing. I really sugeste that restauran.Special for the dessert cookie lava was my favorite