The restaurant is filthy and disgusting. The staff are incompetent and the food arrived cold and in a random order. The menu and what's available are completely different. My friend got a serious case of food poisoning which is currently under investigation and so I can't say any more. On the door of the restaurant it had a sticker with a food hygiene rating of 4 but when I checked on the FSA website, the restaurant had a food hygiene rating of 2 (improvement necessary) and the inspection was carried out on the 7 June 2018
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.