“Terrible in all aspects”
Review of Seven Days

Seven Days
Ranked #259 of 773 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$24 - US$32
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The restaurant is filthy and disgusting. The staff are incompetent and the food arrived cold and in a random order. The menu and what's available are completely different. My friend got a serious case of food poisoning which is currently under investigation and so I can't say any more. On the door of the restaurant it had a sticker with a food hygiene rating of 4 but when I checked on the FSA website, the restaurant had a food hygiene rating of 2 (improvement necessary) and the inspection was carried out on the 7 June 2018

Date of visit: September 2018
6  Thank darrenf660

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I went there several times with my Chinese friends. Hey offer authentic Chinese food with quite diverse choices. But be careful some dishes might be quite spicy, so better consult the staffs before ordering. It's a bit pricy there. But generally recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My son and I both love Sichuan food.
As we both travel to China frequently we have a good idea of authentic versus Chinglish Cuisine.
The food is served promptly and efficiently and we have not being disappointed in the four years that we have been regular diners

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Recommend the lotus flower veg; pork and prawn dumplings and the squid tendrils. Food so delicious and service quick and polite. A real gem.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

You would think that Cambridge has become a Chinese city judging by the amount of Chinese people milling around the streets and this restaurant is no exception,on the night we went nearly all the diners were Chinese! For me that is a good sign and the food was reasonably authentic and tasty.

Date of visit: August 2018