“Great meal with friends”
Review of Trinity Restaurant

Trinity Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Trinity Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 752 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$13 - US$46
Description: Independent British restaurant offering quality freshly prepared and cooked food with excellent service. Menu biased towards fresh fish with meat,Vegetarian and Gluten Free options.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I’ve just realised I hadn’t left a review from November!! Not like me!
We went with friends & had a lovely meal & the staff were very attentive - we would go back, but there was something missing for me to give 5.
A great addition to the restaurant scene in Cambridge.

1  Thank ToffeeCambs

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Although it was a very hot lunchtime in Cambridge, without a booking, I was lucky enough to get a table when I popped in. As always, the service and dishes were excellent. I can’t recommend this gem enough - I’ve always come away feeling it’s been a special occasion, even though, this time, I was dining alone.

2  Thank Weeley1
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Nice, attentive but non intrusive waiters. We went for the pre theatre menu as had booked an early dinner. I found the food to be pleasant with my only crtisicm being that it was a tad under seasoned however that's probably me being pedantic. I had the mussels, followed by the pork belly and creme brulee, others had the bass and fish stew. While nothing really jumped out as "wow" all said they enjoyed their meals. I sometimes like to try out the lunch/pre theatre menus to give me a taste of what a restaurant offers and will be going back to Trinity to try out other dishes on the a la carte. Restaurant is tastefully designed with a warm orange glow throughout.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch on a Saturday and had the most amazing meal. To children enjoyed the meal as much as the four adults. The service was exemplary, the food delicious and the value excellent for the quality of food. We'll definitely return and would recommend Trinity to anyone from a romantic couple to a family celebration.

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This was our first visit to Trinity, using vouchers given to us by our son and his partner for Christmas (yes, it took us this long to get there). It was well worth the wait. We sat downstairs where the decor was delightful and the ambiance lovely. Convivial atmosphere, but quiet enough for us to talk to each other at our corner table. Served knowledgeably by 'Adrian' we were well looked after. The food was a delight, beautifully and stylishly plated, but with good sized portions and tasty too. Can recommend the crab starter and the lamb and chicken mains. We started with a half bottle of champagne - good quality and value.

3  Thank Thorntons23