“A "quick" meal”

Ranked #13 of 255 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in High Wycombe is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our High Wycombe menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visited prior to a theatre performance and the restaurant was quite busy with other theatre go-ers.
Tony our host/waiter was excellent ,helpful and friendly and was able to expedite our tasty and enjoyable meal in time.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Customer experience is why we come back year after year and have been for 10 years. Pizza and Pasta, whilst always lovely, our joy is added to greatly by the the serving staff, specifically Lucas and Alicia.

We first met before our son was born, and 7 years on he too is excited to know we are off to Ask" to see our friends".... his meal is secondary to catching up, but the Etna does come a close second!

Such a welcoming couple who are great ambassadors for Ask and for the restaurant hospitality service in general. Perfect welcome, level of attentiveness, without being in your face but always conscious of where we are in our meal and they do everything every time to make our visit special.

We always end a holiday or family break with a trip to the best and most comfortable and pleasant atmospere dining experience of our liking in town....

Thank you Ask, and thank you Lucas and Alicia... you make our family meals, and our little celebrations something to enjoy. Top team in Wycombe every time.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I would like to congratulate Alicija for the excellent service we received on Wednesday evening. Despite being rushed of their feet due to staff shortage she and her co worker whose name unfortunately I cannot remember endeavoured to have our food served in good time for us to get to the theatre on time. Alicija served us with her usual cheerfulness and competence.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My mum and I had a lovely lunch here for my birthday - they were very accommodating to my mum, who follows a gluten and dairy free diet for health reasons, providing her with a special menu. The food was fabulous and it was a nice atmosphere too, there are lots of tables so I don't imagine you'd ever feel crowded, as I feel you sometimes do in some of the restaurants elsewhere in Wycombe.
Paola, our waitress, was lovely and friendly and she and colleague arranged for my dessert to have a candle in and sang happy birthday to me which was a nice touch. Will be back!

1  Thank hjs77772016
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Nine of us got together for an early evening pre-theatre meal last night; something we’ve often done, so I thought it was about time I wrote this up.
The on-line booking works a treat but, to coin a phrase, the proof is in the eating. Welcomed with the usual big smile from Alisha who, despite being rushed of her feet due to a staff shortage, continued to look after us quietly and efficiently throughout, ensuring we were finished in time for our show.
And the food? The same high standard we’ve come to expect of ASK, whichever venue we visit.