“A great journey, no issues.”
Billy in the springtime sunshine in Devon
Over cab king sized bed. Enough room for all of the family to bring all of their favourite things!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Billy in the springtime sunshine in Devon
Over cab king sized bed.
Enough room for all of the family to bring all of their favourite things!
Queen sized bed at the rear over the extra large garage.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Everything you need in a kitchen - you just need to bring the food!!
The table and sofas can be extended to seat 6.
Warm up by the fire pit on a chilly evening with family and friends.
What view are you going to wake up to tomorrow?

[The New Forrest in February]
Rent both Alfie & Billy and head off in convoy with friends or family!
Each Glampervan includes camping chairs and a table so you can spending your time inside ... or out!
Both Billy and Alfie have fixed bike racks - to hold up to 4 bikes - on the back.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
752stephe...
London, United Kingdom
“A great journey, no issues.”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Billy was great and the service from Louise was superb, this is the first time we had rented a motorhome, it couldn't have gone better. Excellent!

31 Aug 2017
Thanks Stephen - hopefully see you next year!!
Stuart F
“Ideal - home from home”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I rented 'Alfie' a gorgeous six berth vehicle for a work related trip to Goodwood Festival of Speed. I have to say it was perfect, all the comforts of home with you, It's easier than you might think to rent, drive and live with...

We actually rented a bigger vehicle than we really needed because we all like a bit of space.

My advice to would-be users is:
Louise's very relaxed briefing was incredibly useful - I wish I had listened more carefully because it would of saved my looking stuff up in the
hugely detailed instruction binder, every eventuality is covered - So leave yourself 45min for collection/handover if you can).

...Louise will tell you to stay away from drive throughs as these vehicles tend to surpass the hight restrictions (a big metal bar) ... that's obvious when you think about it ... as long as you think about it! rather than your 'MacCy Dee's' Big Mac and fries.

Within 10mins most people would be feel more comfortable driving one
despite being a bit longer, wider and taller than most people are used to.

You might be surprised to learn these vehicles
are 'more capable' than you might image ... you have to keep an eye on the speed
particularly on Motorways, you won't be holding the traffic up for lack of performance.
(although I wound'nt go throwing it down country lanes, the centre of gravity is higher than a normal car).

Anyway- hope you find this useful
We WILL be using GlampervanUK again!

3 Jul 2017
Glad your trip was such a success Stuart.
Give me a bell when you need us again!
Jayscottp...
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Incredible glamping experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

After ten years of being part of incredible festivals and loving my glamping experience. Last weekend my family and I were lucky enough to be shown a whole new experience in glamping which knocked the ten bells of luxury bedding in bell tents and luxury wig whams.

Firstly we got greeted by the lovely Louise the owner & creator of Glampervan. She was very accommodating as we were about to jump on board our experience.
It’s all about the little touches she does for her customers.
The fridge was stocked with fruit, waters, incredible wine, games for the kidz, dvds, uber large bean bags, extra blankets, fire pitt and luxury goose down bedding.
It also comes with a complete idiots guide to glamping which I needed without feeling silly. She is possibly the most loveliest and accommodating person you could possibly ever meet and our glamper experience was incredible. The care and attention to detail was like going from home to home.
Would I recommend Glampervan? Hell yeah! Would I ever use anyone else? NO!
If you want five star luxury with wheels then welcome to Glampervan...
glamping with a touch of style!!!

3 Jul 2017
Thanks for your kind words and glad your Festival was such a success!
See you next year!!
JonesTour...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“A must to try out”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Went to New Forest for the weekend, this was our first time doing this type of holiday. The kids loved it, so much so we will definitely do it again. So easy just to park up and you are done.

Very well equipped with everything you could think of and more, even an iron....
It was like just being at home with proper glasses and crockery Was even told they could stock the fridge for me too, if I gave a list :)
Proper duvets and pillows, it was a joy to go to bed. There were lots of extra's we could have asked for eg fire pit. Good instruction booklets if didn't remember how to work something. Easy to drive so no issues there.

3 Jul 2017
Glad you and your family enjoyed your glamping adventure! Please tell me you didn't use the iron - you are supposed to be on holiday!! ;o)
Cheers, Louise
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;