“Elm Park Barn near Bristol and Bath”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of Barn Living Room
Stunning scenery
Entrance
Garden
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sh3ll3y20...
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Elm Park Barn near Bristol and Bath”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We would like to thank our hosts Martin and Gillie for a fantastic stay in their beautiful barn. Great location, Bath and Bristol both really easy to reach. The barn is marvellous, the views fantastic and the pool and jacuzzi are just what we needed.
Best wishes from the Senior Service!

4 Sep 2016
It was a delight to host Richard, Shelly and Charlie for their stay in our Barn. We very much enjoyed their company and thank them for leaving the Barn in such an immaculate condition; it was greatly appreciated.

The fact we had someone from the Senior Service to stay was an added bonus and we hope to see them again one day!!
MrandMrsM...
“beautiful place!”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I booked this place for our mini-moon. I loved the pictures when I first found it online and when we got there it was absolute perfection. Very friendly owners, beautiful house with gorgeous views. We loved it and we will definitely be booking again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Sep 2016
It was a delight to provide a venue for two very nice mini-mooners. We are very pleased that they enjoyed such a special moment in their lives.
BecksMark
“Perfect place to relax!”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

What an idyllic location. The views are just indescribable. We were made very welcome and everything was well explained to us. If you need a rest, it is ideal, but you can also have a swim and it's close enough to everywhere - we had days out in Bath and Weston.
The following things did not spoil the holiday at all but it is worth knowing that planes are often heard flying overheard, the barn itself is surrounded by country lanes, and the house is run on a septic tank system (which made no difference) - just a couple of things we'd have liked to know beforehand.
Thanks very much for a delightful break!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Aug 2016
We thank Rebecca for her review and are pleased to see that the points she noted in no way affected her enjoyment in using our lovely Barn.
There are tens of thousands of rural homes across Britain that use Septic tanks and the user experience is identical to using a loo with mains drainage. The reason we tell our guests on arrival that there is a Septic tank, is to ensure only natural waste and loo paper enter it and not other items in order to preserve the integrity of the biological process of the tank.
Alice L
“Mr”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My partner and I stayed in Elm Park barn for 3 luxurious days as we explored both Bristol and Bath. We couldn't have asked for more from the accommodation! Complete privacy, access to a swimming pool and hot tub, lovely welcome basket with some essential, tea, coffee and a lovely bottle of bubbly and some biscuits which happen to be my partners favourite. The accommodation was gorgeous, clean and had lots of lovely homely touches. We went in summer but would love to go in winter to enjoy the log fire. My partner and I didn't want to leave the house as it was so warm and homely, we spend a few hours in the pool each day after sightseeing and then watched a DVD in the evening. I am greatly looking forward to returning and have recommended a stay here to all my friends and family. Just what I was looking for in my holiday, a relaxed few days away. It was an added bonus that the farm was actually a orchard growing cider apples, stunning views all around! There are also numerous seating areas outside to choose from, unfortunately it was a little rainy whilst we visited so we mainly enjoyed the inside of the house. I also loved feeding the fish in the koi pond near the hot tub in the mornings. I cant recommend a stay at Elm Park barn enough, I am really looking forward to a return visit and I'll be bring my mother and father, who I know will absolutely love it! Thank you for a delightful stay. Alice and Owain

21 Aug 2016
We have had wonderful guests in the short time we have been letting our Barn. Owain and Alice were both delightful and left the Barn in tip top condition.
londonsto...
London
“Very comfortable and pretty, with lovely garden in beautiful, peaceful location”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My son, daughter-in-law and I had a very pleasant short stay at Elm Park Barn. The beds were very comfortable, everything was very clean, and the garden was lovely. We found a lovely bottle of Prosecco waiting for us in the fridge, and some very useful immediate essentials in the welcome pack. Our hosts, Jill and Martin were very friendly and helpful and pointed out various local attractions. Many interesting and picturesque villages all around, and we were able to visit Bath, tour round the Mendip Hills, and visit the Cheddar Gorge. A good place to stay in a splendid location. A bit hard to find at first as there was no sign for Elm Park Farm on the lane leading off the Chewton Road. 'Hillgrove' sign in fact marks the lane leading to Elm Park Farm.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden an the surrounding countryside.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Aug 2016
we very much enjoyed having Valerie and her family to stay at Elm Park farm, they were very charming and left the barn in an immaculate condition. We hope to be able to welcome them again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing