“Good wholesome food”
Review of Pinkmans

Pinkmans
Ranked #12 of 139 Quick Bites in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Sunday Times - Top 25 Bakeries in the UK Bristol Good Food Awards 2016 - Best Newcomer, Best Cakes Pinkmans has a modern take on what a bakery can be. Situated at the top of historic Park Street - everything we serve is made fresh on the premises, and baked throughout the day in open view. We are open all day from breakfast at 8 through into the evening at 10. We bake slow fermentation breads, and serve a range of sourdough pizzas from our wood oven, made fresh to order. On the counter you will find a seasonal range of cakes and tarts, sourdoughnuts, sandwiches, salads and hot bakes. We are fully licensed and alongside coffee, teas and freshly squeezed juices serve cocktails, wine and beers. Service is cafeteria style from our bakery counter. We have 70 seats for eating in with us, or you can take away with you. We don't respond to TripAdvisor reviews - but if you would like to raise anything at all with us please contact for our website
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I have come here a number of times. Food is great, staff helpful and the service is first class. There’s a good choice of veggie and vegan food. I love the soups so tasty and delicious served with some crusty bread along with a side salad. The doughnuts are divine but my favourite is the chocolate cake. I love coming here even just for a coffee. The only downside is that it gets crowded quickly though that shows how popular it is. Oh, and I always buy bread as well.

1  Thank Louise W

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Went for a quick visit to buy some of those amazing doughnuts and sandwiches. Would definitely recommend getting food from here. The doughnuts are so good and there are loads of nice flavours and they really don’t skimp on the fillings!

1  Thank sophieab23
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My boyfriend works in deliveroo and delivering pinkmans food he suggested me to try to have a breakfast there. i think it's one of the best place where to eat. Fresh food, nice and gentle staff, confortable and clean. You have a nice focaccia (i'm italian and i think it's the same like in my country).
We'll come back in your shop for sure!

1  Thank Elisabetta I
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Not sure what to expect in a new hipster type restaurant, but was actually pleasently surprised. The staff were helpful and attentive. The meal deal was very good value, £10 for a pizza and a drink including a very nice organic wine. The atmosphere was quite relaxing and laid back with rustic wooden tables. Will go back.They also sell lots of breads and cakes during the day, which look very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I visited last week with a large group of friends and had a wonderful time. The food was excellent. Some of our group had pizzas and were impressed at the size and quality of the toppings. I had aubergine parmigiana as it was gluten free and loved it. The staff were helpful and knowledgable regarding gluten free options. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed.

Date of visit: August 2018