“Just as good as the bigger chains”
Review of Scoops

Scoops
Ranked #31 of 34 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This desert restaurant was very nice and just as good as the bigger chains. What we liked about this place is that it was far quieter than the others because it's not in the town center.

If you want more choice and you're going with lots of people then the bigger ones in the town center are better.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing cakes and a great choice of ice creams, really friendly great service highly recommended I'll be back again soon...

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

First time here this evening for a birthday treat and glad we did, soooooo much choice, good value for moeny and staff very helpful, highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I fancied ice cream, we went to scoops, had a little difficulty finding the shop at first but once we found it the doors were open wide and looked very inviting. We walked in to the parlour to a very welcoming smile of the owner. The only thing for me was the music, it was very loud. It was a local radio station but very very loud. We were given the menus and told to choose where to sit, we chose a booth and looked through the menu, I choose a a banana split and I really enjoyed it! It was beautiful. Now, my daughter who has coeliac disease noticed they had gluten free cones! Yay they are gluten aware! We went up to order and she wanted one sundae but unfortunately it contained gluten but the owner was very helpful and helped us with finding ice creams that didn't contain gluten. Wow. Did she make a sundae! It looked yummy! We will definitely be going back again! I think we will make this a monthly treat, £15 just under, for 2 sundaes and 2 bottle drunks I think is quite reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Took kids in for Saturday afternoon treat. Good selection of ice creams little over priced I feel. Found the staff friendly and spoke as soon as we walked through the door. Parking outside the shop if you are lucky to get a space on the busy road. The tables and seats could do with a good wash down looked quite dirty. Overall not to bad. A lot of seating I found it to be child friendly and quick with our order.

Date of visit: July 2016