“No filling in the donuts”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #6 of 20 Bakeries in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I visited this store to buy donuts to take home for my children when I got home and opened the box I noticed a hole underneath the donuts and no filling in them my children were very disappointed but we live to far to take them back so I called the store the manager confirmed that the hole tray was the same and said they must have been filled while still warm ☹️

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Krispy Kreme as we were feeling a little bit hungry and needed something to keep us going until our evening meal. We stopped off at Krispy Kreme and purchased doughnuts and a cloudy and pink lemonade. The drinks and doughnuts were delicious. It was quite busy on this occasion and staff (only two people working) seemed to be struggling to keep up with demand, especially with the drink orders. As a result, the tables hadn’t been cleared.
We returned today to find the staff much more on top of things and were told to find a table and they would bring our drinks over. This was much better than yesterday when I had to stand at the end of the counter with two other people waiting for our drinks to be ready.
If I reviewed based just on our first visit I would have given it 4 stars but our second visit redeemed itself.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

While the donuts were very nice, the counter seemed a bit chaotic as a few families queued up and there was only 2 staff run off their feet. As a result tables hadn't been cleared, which is understandable in the situation. There is an ad in the window for shift leader. The soiner this vacancy is filled, the better. also the toilets were out of service. A couple of the tables outside were also unusable as they were drenched in water due to the poor weather.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Whilst out and about in Bristol with a fellow mum, our toddlers went to sleep so i decided I'd head to krispy kreme for a treat in peace. Service was excellent. We ordered 2 ice mocha crushed ice and sat outside in the garden area. A gentleman brought out our order with a big smile. The mocha was just as required and the ambience was great.

Overall KK got my mummy vote of the summer. Shall be going back again soon.

Thanks to the friendly staff for a fab service. Gert lush.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Staff are always speedy and friendly. Cant fault the service or the products.
Will be back (too often for my own good)!