“My first - but not last - Bubble Tea”
Review of CUPP - Bubble Tea

CUPP - Bubble Tea
Ranked #473 of 1 830 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Like another customer said, now I'm not a Bubble Tea virgin anymore. In fact, I'm probably addicted to it right now. Totally loved the product and, most important, I'm at a loss for words for the kindness of the staff - especially Nay, the manager. Kudos.
Can't wait to come back to Bristol for another Tapioca Pearls bubble tea :-)

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Great little cafe to go to after work and pick something up before you head home. The tapioca pearls make a nice snack whilst sipping your tea. I highly recommend the rose black tea milk (my fav). The people are friendly and nice and everything is done efficiently and quickly.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I think the bubble milk tea in CUPP is so nice. Love the classic milk tea very much!!!! Not to sweet and all made up with fresh milk not the milk powder.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Today in Cupp Bristol, I enjoyed my first ever Bubble Tea. There were many options & lots of flavours to choose between, but I didn’t need to worry because the staff were friendly & helpful. They happily took the time to explain everything to me. They made sure I received the bubble tea that I would enjoy the most. I am looking forward to my next visit & hope to make it a regular treat!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I had never tried bubble tea until I moved Bristol, and now I go to Cupp three times a week, or sometimes four if it's sunny, maybe even five if there's a bank holiday. Sometimes I go to the one at Cargo and then to the one in Cabot in the same day!!
The taro bubbles are chewy and get stuck in my braces but it doesn't matter as they are so delicious and I love the texture!
The girls I've met in there are really friendly and always stop for a chat.
Will carry on visiting until I leave Bristol ! Bubblstol!