“Beers before Rugby ”

Seven Stars Public House
Ranked #37 of 150 Nightlife in Bristol
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Found this pub via the good beer guide and it's a corker . Great Ales, good jukebox and traditional atmosphere . Decent prices for beer but excellent Ales!

Date of experience: February 2017
"century"
"history"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Nice little pub who were happy to make me a shandy. A lot of history here but to crowded for a proper look round.
My only complaint here is the toilets, just one so queues can get quite long.
Nice to sit outside here too

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

What a great pub. Is the smallest in Bristol. Dating back to17th century. Still cosy to sit back and enjoy a good chat with friends. My new favourite beer is from Belgium. Calls "Blue Moon"is a wheat beer and with a fresh slice of orange. Very tasty.Staff is friendly is well.Defently going back

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I went here with my uncle, who is a CAMRA member, for a few drinks. Very nice little pub. They let you vape inside sometimes which is awesome. I recommend the Dependance Day Colonial Pale Ale, fantastic pint. I've ducted one point due to the fact that the second time I was in there the woman behind the bar appeared utterly uninterested in her job, sat on her phone. Nevertheless I recommend this pub if you are in Bristol.

Date of experience: October 2016