“Tasty food but bad stomachs after!”
Review of Inner Fire

Inner Fire
Ranked #680 of 1 847 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

A group of 12 visited here in August as part of our curry club. The staff were friendly & the food was very tasty. Unfortunately a number of the group suffered terrible stomach gripes starting the following morning and continued for 2 days. Upon investigation with Food Standards it appears this restaurant only has a 1 star out of 5! We hope this improves significantly in the future.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My feedback from our family take-away would be that the Just Eat website needs to give more of a description as to the spice level /nature of each dish, to avoid disappointment, as we didn’t have a printed menu available at that stage. One of us found the chicken masala too sweet (probably due to the coconut). Where scotch bonnet chillis were mentioned another one knew and was happy to get a hot curry, but otherwise it was a little more hit and miss..who knew that a fish curry would be so hot? Portions were generous (including pilau rice)but some were padded out a little too much with big tomatoes and onions. Very good but not quite excellent for these reasons.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Minnie82
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I am still going to Inner Fire for eat-in and take-aways, and quality is still excellent, with very friendly and helpful people.

Food is mmmm. Portion sizes are very generous, representing very good value for money.

Inner Fire is closed on Tuesday so the very hard working chef can have a well earned rest.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Took a lucky punt on this place as I was stuck in the BRI hospital, ordered a take away which was delivered with a smile and very promptly. I would class myself as a bit of a curry addict so when I peeled the lid off my chicken tikka naga I was greeted with one of the nicest curries I've ever had. Lovely thick sauce full of onions and tomatoes with that unmistakable naga smell and heat of course. The chicken was cooked to perfection, moist and juicy and plenty of it. I was rather hungry after a few very long days next to my son's bedside so also indulged in some rather lovely chicken pakora. Knowing how indian restaurants can sometimes be judged on the merits of an individual's preferred style of curry I must conclude by saying that if their other dishes are to the same standard I think this must be one of the finest around. I will be back and I will be passing on this little gem to my other curry enthusiasts. I wonder if they open for breakfast

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Very friendly service! The waiter helped us to choose the meal and we were very happy with the decision. We didn't have to wait long for the delicious food.
The ambience was beautiful.
We definitely going to go back!

Date of visit: May 2017