US$98
    • Pool
    US$138
    US$116
    • Bar/Lounge
    Brooks Guesthouse Bristol(Bristol)(Great Value!)
    US$98
    US$84
    US$82
    Priceline
    Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

• Restaurant
    All reviewsquiet floortravel lodgeroom was cleancar parktemple meadsquiet locationfamily roomminute walkbudget hoteltrain stationtown centrehen partywithin easy walking distancevery pleasant staynight staybuffet breakfastshort stay
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cheap and the staff are cheerful ( well at least at reception ) but little else going for it. I found the bed to be one of the most uncomfortable I have experienced in a hotel. As a sufferer of an arthritic condition it did nothing to alleviate aches and pains at the end of a day, I felt like I was sleeping on a slab of concrete with a brick as a pillow. I never slept a wink on my first night and was utterly shattered in the morning meaning I struggled with my work assigned activities the following day. Day two was little better and day three I think I was so physically exhausted I was going to sleep supposing the room had been in the middle of a war zone ( which it very nearly is, hasn't Bristol deteriorated? I was distinctly nervous and uncomfortable walking the streets on this visit and have been coming here for over 20 years. Colleagues concurred and the streets were very dirty with litter and graffitti). Breakfast was very average for £9 and I got a little fed up being asked if I had paid sometimes several times in one visit. Can't they just give you a card showing you have paid so they need not even bother asking?
    I think I was at the relatively quiet side of the hotel as unlike my colleagues who complained to me about street noise, on the whole, it wasn't too bad apart from someone who seemed like driving around the street below blipping the throttle of a motorbike engine with a straight through exhaust around 4 in the morning on two of the nights.
    Finally, as I was in town on a spell of fairly warm weather the fan in the room while welcome didn't do a lot to help you sleep better. While I rarely think air conn is a necessity in the UK, down south in summer in hotels I feel it is, as unlike home you have little control over the bedding for example and can be far too warm.
    One high point, the shower was actually very good. A necessity when you have slept so badly.
    Overall barely tolerable, hope I have no reason to return.

Room Tip: Rooms in other hotels might be preferable
    • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge Bristol Central Mitchell Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our Bristol Central Mitchell Lane Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been here twice now and planning a third journey soon!
    Rooms are very clean and tidy and have everything you need. Staff are lovely and great that the bar stays open late! Very central, just a little over priced

Stayed: April 2018
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the room was too small for double room,
    and the hotel it self was too noisy and night .
    the bath there wasn't any hair dryer which in any other hotel they provide the hair dryer.
    my review overall was rubbish

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
    1  Thank shakhasattar

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

room was amazing, staff were friendly and helpful. Having the food and bar open at 2am is a plus. Wi-Fi code was a bit tricky to do but overall amazing stay. Having access to this room as a pitstop in Bristol helped a lot

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ideal distance from Bristol Hospital for visiting purposes.Only 20 minutes walk.
    Hotel has all you need for you stay.The members of staff are efficient,friendly and enthusiastic.breakfast is excellent whether veggie or not.This is a very clean environment.We would return there if further visits were necessary.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family