Reviews (1 929)
1 929 results
All reviews river view glass boat privilege room separate bath and shower ncp car park superior room excellent location city centre good size floating harbour st nicholas market bars and restaurants eggs benedict lovely hotel weekend break lovely room saturday night
21 - 26 of 1 929 reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on business with colleagues. Good check in, nice rooms, nice bed, nice bathroom, toiletries etc. Breakfast was buffet style but very good. Good wifi in rooms. Staff very friendly. Bit of a queue at checkout as only 1 staff on. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
h6548am, Front Office Manager at Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear David M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were looked after by our team so well.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in a great location, staff very welcoming yet professional.

Very clean modern room with view of the river, everthing within walking distance and TM station 10 minute walk.

Will definately use again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear John G,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Perfect location on waterfront with great pubs and restaurants nearby. Tourist attractions a short stroll along the harbourside..staff really friendly.and helpful.NCP car park sat the rear.of hotel.bit expensive but you get 25% off if staying in hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AnnieLincoln,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

If you've got a car, you would be best off booking at a different hotel. Expensive overnight parking in the NCP. Difficult to get to in the one way system.

Hotel itself is centrally located.
Friendly staff
Got an OK room rate for the location, but with extras and location I would go elsewhere next time
Expensive breakfast with plenty of choice outside the hotel that offers better value.
Room OK, although was a disabled room with all the associated furniture and handles in the bathroom - I didn't request this.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mike H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

My sincere apologies that our hotel fell short on this occasion for you, I have passed your comments on to our Management Team so that they may address the issues you raised.

I do hope you return in the future so that we can give a much better experience next time.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Its a chain; you know what you're getting. Breakfast was included in the rate but i'd suggest booking room only. It's quite chaotic as its in the bar, and breakfast items are laid out in seemingly random locations. The food itself was average at best. Its a convenient location and I had a good rate- best feature is that its opposite the Glassboat brasserie so even in poor weather only about 10 paces away!

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Touslesrobinsons,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

My sincere apologies that our hotel fell short on this occasion for you, and that you feel disappointed in your stay.

I have passed your comments on to our Food and Beverage Department so that they may address the issues you raised.

Kind Regards