Reviews (2 270)
2 270 results
All reviews a business class room valet service floor to ceiling windows broad quay complimentary water city centre colston hall higher floor perfect location good size standard room modern hotel excellent hotel per night bars and restaurants would stay again nespresso machine
1 035 - 1 040 of 2 270 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Another recent stop at the Rad Blu. Asked for a quiet room as I normally do as I struggle to sleep in hotels. As usual the reception staff were very helpful & allocated me a very quiet, lovely light and airy and spotlessly clean room. Best sleep I've had yet & my room service breakfast was delicious.
Thank you Rad Blu, this is why I keep coming back.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Christopher P, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Great Review thank you very much. good to hear you enjoyed your stay and we have done it right!
I do think the beds are great here and sleep is always easy!

cheers
Christopher Peach

Reviewed 19 June 2015

First time staying here. Rooms large, very well appointed and very clean.
Big TV, comfy chairs, big bed.
Particularly impressive was: excellent air conditioning (so rare it is that good in UK hotels), great views from higher rooms over Bristol, great location near Harbour and its amenities. Decent free wifi.
Only niggles: room doors banged loudly if left to shut by self, and could be felt many doors down; 2 small lifts meant sometimes a long wait.
But strongly recommended it overall, a very good hotel in great location.

Room Tip: Higher room for great views.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

We will definitely look at that door, nothing worse that that kind of noise at night.
Thank you for the comments and the feed back.
Glad you had a good stay overall and hopefully we will see you again here.

best regards
Christopher Peach

Reviewed 15 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 12 June 2015

My friend and I were lucky enough to purchase a meal at this Hotel through a voucher from Amazon.What wonderful service we received! The meal was an excellent starter(buffet style) a main meal served by the waitress and a yummy sweet, again help your self buffet style. All this with a glass of wine,and a very courteous waitress.The view from the restaurant was excellent and looked over the center of Bristol and its harbour.If the standard of the rest of the hotel was as good as the restaurant ,I would be happy to stay there any time.!Many thanks.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan A
James C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Wow!

What a great way to start Monday morning by reading a review like this!

Thank you for your lovely comments Susan.

We hope to see you back again soon

Best wishes

James Coombe
Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol

Reviewed 12 June 2015

Just recently returned home after a 3 night stay at The Radisson Blu, Bristol. From the moment we arrived till the moment we departed we were treated very warmly by all members of staff there. Check-in and Valet parking was a very easy and quick process. Yes the hotel has only 2 lifts which are quite small, so you might have to wait a little for an available lift especially at breakfast time, but honestly we did not find this a massive problem at all. The room was stunning, business class upgrade is definitely worth it. Room was very clean, you melted into the bed it was so soft and comfy. Air conditioning which was lovely and the views ...... Well put it this way, you didn't need the TV ...... View from the 13th floor out over the harbour and city was stunning. Breakfast was a fantastic spread of everything you could wish for at breakfast time. Drinks at the bar were a little pricey but a very nice bar and environment to chill and relax. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. I thank the staff for making our stay a very happy and relaxed stay and their professionalism shined, always a good morning / good afternoon and a smile greeted you. Would definitely return to the hotel if we go back for a visit to Bristol.

Room Tip: Higher floor and business class have better views. We stayed on the 13 floor.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mudgie77

Thanks for the wonderful review mudgie,

It is great to read that you had such a great stay.

I will share your comments with the team as I know they will really appreciate it.

Best wishes