“relaxed and welcoming”

Price range: US$15 - US$51
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Quakers Friars at Cabot Circus, Raymond Blanc's Brasserie Blanc brings to Bristol quality, elegantly executed French cooking with friendly service in a relaxed environment. In addition to the main restaurant, our Bristol brasserie has two beautiful banqueting halls, Cutlers and Bakers, dating back to the 13th Century and latterly used as a Quaker Meeting House which can be booked for a wide variety of functions. On arrival you will be greeted by our friendly, knowledgeable team and the lively ambience is complemented by a menu inspired by the simple, hearty dishes of M. Blanc's childhood. Alongside an appetising a la carte menu and carefully selected wine list we offer an excellent value set menu and on Sundays we serve a classic roast with all the trimmings. Younger diners can choose from a special children's menu or order a half sized portion of many of the a la carte dishes on offer.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

week day lunch with clients who felt totally spoilt, as did we. lovely food, can't wait to return to try something else on the menu

Write a ReviewReviews (1 508)

10 - 14 of 1 508 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I drink here regularly and eat every now again. It never disappoints. There was one time where the mirrors in the bathroom were broken and that was odd but it’s so nice.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The set menu was great and would recommended. It is a good value for money. Food arrived promptly and the service was polite and correct. However, the service was rushed and didn’t check how our food was. I don’t blame the waiters but the restaurant for not having enough staff (the only had 3 waiters and it was busy). When I go to restaurants above the average I expect the service to be outstanding and it wasn’t much different from a pizza express restaurant or similar. I also think the restaurant should decide whether to include the service charge or not. The 10% service charge is discretionary but you have to ask the waiter to remove it if you don’t want to pay for it which is very uncomfortable. I gave £4 tips for the 2 of us but due to the reasons above I didn’t feel like giving £7

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

It was alright. The steak had a lovely texture but everything else was a bit bland and average. Wouldnt rush back, service was good though.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Such a lovely experience. My wife and I very rarely treat ourselves to such lovely food but the experience was such a wonderful one that we will definitely be going back and it was quite reasonably priced for what we got.