“Nice place”

Buttermilk and Maple
Ranked #941 of 1 835 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went there for breakfast and it was good. Pancakes were nice, a comment from my husband re the English breakfast was that it was quite dry and didn’t taste fresh. Three out of four of us were happy with our breakfasts, so on average a good outing.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Came here a while ago and forgot to leave a review on tripadvisor of the horrible service we received here. Coffee was served warm, asked for sugar twice and when I was given sugar.. I had no teaspoon! Coffee was sent back and came back again, warm.

Overpriced and terrible waiting staff service. Won't be coming back again or recommending.

Ben P, Manager at Buttermilk and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear HungryGirl777

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience here at Buttermilk & Maple. We take all of our customer feedback very seriously, We appreciate your feedback and I hope you give us a chance to make things right.

I can assure you that now this matter has been brought to my attention I will follow up with the team to ensure this situation does not occur again. We do have a standard of procedure set in place for serving coffee and of course a tea spoon and sugar is included in the standard.

I truly do hope you don't judge the entire company of this one experience, we strive to do one thing and that is create a positive connection with all our guests here. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions or comments or if there is anything we can do to remedy this experience for you.

Thanks again for the feedback

Kind Regards

hey@buttermilkandmapleuk.com

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Since my last visit the menu has been vastly reduced and no longer includes their buttermilk and maple chicken burger. surely their flagship dish? opted for a burger that was overcooked and dry. Seems to have lost their way, thus unlikely to return.

Dear mcaw33

We have recently had a menu change and realise that the Buttermilk chicken burger was far more popular than we thought. We are currently designing a new menu that will hopefully include some new and exciting items, we would love to see you come back and visit us when the new menu is launched.

I truly do hope you don't judge the entire company of this one experience, we strive to do one thing and that is create a positive connection with all our guests here and serve fantastic food.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions or comments or if there is anything we can do to remedy this experience for you. Thanks again for the feedback Kind Regards hey@buttermilkandmapleuk.com

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Good portions. Not the best cooked. Pretty average. Could have been worse definitely could have been a lot better.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

came in for lunch and some drink with my friend, the restaurant was nearly empty. Very nice service, no checkback on the food though. Salad was quite poor as for the price. I had the feeling they’ve put sugar in a campari spritz (eww, gross)!

Dear youtouchmytralala

We do like to think all of are staff are checking back on guests and ensuring they are enjoying the experience here with us at Buttermilk & Maple, I can assure you now this has been brought to my attention we will ensure we are re-training all of our staff to ensure this situation does not occur again.

We are currently going though a big menu change and a new cocktail menu has just been launched I really do hope you can return and you can see a positive improvement.

Kind Regards hey@buttermilkandmapleuk.com