“Fab history ghost walk”

Haunted and Hidden Bristol Walking Tour
Ranked #18 of 57 Tours in Bristol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Advance bookings are required. Office Address: The Mill House, Bristol, BS1 6HH
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We have done this tour twice now and looking forward to a third time in October , it's very interesting and great fun, we have lived in Bristol and things we didn't even know, great price too and John is a lovely welcoming person well worth going and recommended to lots of peooe .

6  Thank kellie s
in 3 reviews
"insight"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had a brief stay in Bristol and couldn’t get to organized tour but managed to set up a private tour with the tourist office - ? John? - presume it’s like the Friday night tour. Well it was a most enjoyable tour showing us a side of Bristol we probably wouldn’t have seen and helped us to enjoy our stay. Our guide was full of very interesting facts and stories and had a great knowledge of Bristol city centre. It was quirky in places and really good fun. Highly recommended!!

6  Thank Legolander706
Searly208, Owner at Haunted and Hidden Bristol Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for the kind words and taking the trouble to write your piece. Sincere thanks John

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I did this ghost walk with a group of friends from work and it went down really well. There is the really interesting mix of historical details of Bristol, celebrity facts and of course the ghost stories. John is a really engaging host,he tells the information with passion and you can see he loves what he does. Everyone in the group came away saying what a fun night it was. Thanks John and we may well be back soon!

8  Thank SD1Bristol
Searly208, Owner at Haunted and Hidden Bristol Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Many thanks for the kind words and taking the trouble to write x

Reviewed 29 June 2018

When I just came to Bristol, I heard about this Ghost Walk and was curious of what's it's all about. In my birthday this year, my in-laws gave me a treat of joining one of the walks with my husband and I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see some hidden places in Bristol, listening to the stories of the tour guide with a mixture of trivias, history, humour and spookiness. I always find it interesting knowing the history behind an old place or old structures with less seriousness so I really enjoyed the walk. Kudos to the tour guide and I will recommend this to any of my friends that have the same interests as me and new to Bristol.

4  Thank Ann P
Searly208, Owner at Haunted and Hidden Bristol Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for taking her trouble to write
Really appreciated x

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

So many opinions on here so Id thought id give my thoughts having taken various cub packs on this walk.
Firstly to be fair its not advertised as a Ghost Walk but a mixture of lots of stuff....Haunted places, movie locations and some fun Bristol historical points as well. The guide was excellent with the packs i've taken out and his fun delivery help keep the boys attention throughout and also the tour length was ideal re our cub nights too. For just £3 per young person id say is a bargain night out.

5  Thank bristolcubs177