“Great time had by all”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$340,76*
and up
Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree...
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Woodhill
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked a corporate team building afternoon at Tree Adventures. We were lucky enough to have the course all to ourselves. Everyone loved that they pushed themselves and there was something for everyone - we were not limited by physical ability of others - or pushed beyond our limits. A true mind blowing experience.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"zip line"
"fear of heights"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had such a fun day at tree adventures, my 10 year old boy had a blast, all I could hear was him having a great time yelling and whooping. My 7 year old girl was cautious and I wasn’t sure how she’d do- she found the equipment a bit heavy but persevered and completed 3 courses- she was WRAPPED with herself- great for their confidence, we’ll be back for sure except I’m doing it too next time- it looked like such fun.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I visited here as a birthday surprise for him, were both in our late 20's and it was great fun, this is not just for kids. We did Tarzan's Test and it's definitely a test! The courses were progressively more difficult, heading up to 14m off the ground. The staff were friendly and the setting up was simple and quick. Would highly recommend for those seeking a little adventure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great value and experience for my son and it was really well run and great fun. Its really worth the drive