Centre de sante Euro-spa
Motel Montgolfiere JP(Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
Motel Iberville(Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
Auberge Harris(Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
View Hotel
Quality Hotel Centre de Congres(Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
View Hotel
All reviewseuro spathe ownersalt waterbed was very comfortablelunch and dinnergreat servicesteam saunasaladmassagetubsmontrealchristinemudrelaxationchoiceswinerest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I visited this spa on a Saturday and stayed for 24h.
I took a package which included meals and treatments.
I have visited other spas in the past.
Before booking at euro-spa I researched the reviews on trip advisor and therefore was aware of its services and installations.
The euro-spa is located in a very rural 45 to 55 minutes from Montreal. That is the time it took me to drive there on a Saturday morning.
Reception was amazing. Kind, helpful, bilingual and very efficient. Unlike another perhaps more high end resort spa I have visited in the past this place has zero attitude or pretension.
I had chosen my room by the photo on the web site. It had a dark red wall which I feel is cosy. Yes it did overlook the parking lot but with all the wonderful meals, treatments, pool and special baths I had no time to look out the window.
My room was cosy, clean and peaceful. The bed was perfect.
The treatments I received here were some of the best ever I have had: massage, special pedicure and facial. The facial even includes a serious foot massage which was divine. I had never experienced that before.
The baths were healing in particular the mud bath ( it does not look like mud, just dark and must have mud minerals- smells great- pine essential oil).
I arrived limping with back pain and left the next day with no pain.
This is not a chic designer boutique style spa. Be aware of this. It is natural, authentic and a bit rustic.Yes some elements may need repair (shower handles in bath area) but they focus on what is important: great service, a calming healing environment and quality treatments.
The owner is very present and involved. This is precious. There is a positive down to earth energy about this place that is absent in other offering similar services.
Overall, I would say it is in category of its own.
Lunch and dinner were buffet. Dinner was especially tasty. The sell very good wine at decent cost as well.
Please be informed when you book spas or resorts in order to avoid disappointment.
In my case, these 24h were healing and memorable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Josef B, Owner at Centre de sante Euro-spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi Andrea, thank you very much for that beautiful comment, I couldn't have described our place better, and the feeling we try to experience our guests.
Looking forward to see you again.
Christine

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We could only stay 1 night, but it was worth it. The service was great, the staff were all smiles and helpful. We will certainly be back to enjoy the mineral baths, the saunas, the pool and spas. No need to go out for dinner, their menu and wine list are amazing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Josef B, Responsable réception at Centre de sante Euro-spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your comment, very happy that you enjoy your stay, we will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is the second time we have been to Euro-spa and it was even better than the first. We took the "Cocooning" option, which includes massages for 2, use of the four "flavored" spa baths (mud, salt water, 2 herbal), a cold bath, pool, sauna (indoors or wood heat outdoors), and massage chairs with lights. All refreshing and relaxing. A delicious lunch buffet, a gourmet 5 course dinner. and breakfast in the morning. My only complaint is that the showers near the spa baths are hard to operate: need better handles on the valves. Also an outdoor pool, but it was too cold.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back have better view of field and woods.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gil M
Josef B, Propriétaire at Centre de sante Euro-spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you very much Gil , for these nice comments. Of course we love it ,when customers leave relaxed and satisfied with our services.
Looking forward to welcome you the next time.
Christine

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The Euro-spa felt like a journey into the European countryside. The spa facilities are adjacent to a large mansion which houses the comfortable and quiet rooms. The food was fresh, creative, and plentiful. I had a Dr. Haushka facial with Nancy and my husband had a massage with Annie. Both were exquisite. Christine, the owner, and all the people who work there were helpful and kind. There was a huge thunderstorm during our visit so we decided to cozy up and enjoy all that the spa and restaurant had to offer. It was healing and rejuvenating.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I booked on a whim and it was well worth it. I spent a very restful time in their spa; the lavender spa was my favorite. I also got a well-needed massage. The package included dinner and breakfast and I was more than surprised with how beautiful dinner was. Overall, this is a very peaceful, clean, rustic getaway. I am extremely satisfied with my stay and am already planning on returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Josef B, Manager at Centre de sante Euro-spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017