“Finally!”

Restaurant L'heritage
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: Deli, French, Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: L'Héritage is welcoming you in the heart of the Laurentians. If you're a gourmet who likes to eat and relax, L'Héritage is the restaurant for you. No crowds, no rush. Personalized service and an emphasis on foods of exceptional quality. Swiss, French and Canadian gastronomy prepared before your eyes. Eat well in a cosy atmosphere, ideal for an intimate dinner for two, or business meals. In addition to the basic menu typical of all good restaurants, the chef adds surprise dishes to please your plate. All meals are cooked with care and presented with the same attention to details. Be it raclette, calf sweetbread or wildfowl rib, every dish features fresh ingredients of high quality.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After years of driving by ,we finally stopped and had a most cosy intimate wonderful dinner... Awesome cheese fondue,homemade everything,smoked salmon,the bread,desserts.... great patio dining ... not too fancy...just adorable!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It was a nice and cozy atmosphere. The food was delicious. The service was pleasant and friendly. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have been going to this restaurant for years and never had a bad meal. The service is always very attentive and friendly. All meals come on a hot plate and are immediately served. There is always a nice bouquet of vegetables. Many items are home made, for example the pate, the bread, the fruit sorbet without added sugar. Unfortunately, the new insurance company forced them to give up the wood oven and stove; it is now electrical, but you can still see the chef at work.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We were by ourselves in the restaurant for the entire night. Nice service. Attentive but not overbearing. My choices were excellent. House smoked salmon appetizer was delicious and nicely presented. The fish main course was nicely presented and tasty. My husband did not fare as well with his selections. Both his appetizer of pate and rabbit main course were somewhat dry and oddly seasoned. Dessert was a rhubarb cake with chocolate. We had mixed reviews on this one. I thought the chocolate overpowered the dessert but my husband liked it very much. A matter of taste, I think. This was our second visit. I would try it again.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I took my wife here, after a visit to the extraordinary spa, Ofuro. We found the food terrible, bizarrely terrible. The dark sauce on my beef Stroganoff was actually very bitter, and the meat was over-cooked and dry. My French onion soup had no visible onions -- it was like a beef broth with cheese on top. My wife's Rognons de veau Dijonnaise was also terrible, as was my son's veal dish, and his entree -- a cold meat platter -- tasted like cold cuts from Maxi. It is a lovely site, but the food, in the words of my poor wife -- is "...the worst I've ever had in a restaurant".