Lowest prices for your stay
US$294
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/07/25
US$294
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$294
eDreamsUS$294
All reviews wine tasting priorat region winery tour beautiful property star hotel first rate my husband and i nearby village get away beautiful pool excellent service top notch hidden gem attention to detail fantastic location worth a visit surrounding hills
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020

I've stayed here a few times since the hotel first opened, and I wanted to write an updated review. Terra Dominicata is just simply my favorite hotel in Spain!

The property and rooms are beautiful. They are a gorgeous combination of vintage, timeless, and modern. Spotlessly clean -- always. Some of the rooms are incredibly unique -- like a hidden bathroom. My college-age children still talk about the thrill of staying in the room with a hidden tunnel!

The grounds are gorgeous, They have done a nice job maintaining a few walking trails as well, so you can leave your room and walk over to the monastery at Scala Dei, or even up to La Morera. There are beautiful private areas to sit and enjoy a glass of wine with friends and family -- you will smile sitting under the grapevines as little lights twinkle overhead.

The food is delicious and there is a great wine list, too. I miss the buffet breakfasts, but all the same food is available on the little breakfast menu (as a result of Covid.) You will not go hungry.

Finally, I really want to compliment the lovely service at this hotel. The staff is so attentive, professional, and kind.

You should really be coming to visit this hotel! I can hardly wait to go back.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020

Very friendly, accommodating and attentive staff.

Great interior design throughout the whole hotel, as well as beautiful rooms. (Exceptionally clean rooms, 10/10)

The hotel is in a peaceful setting, with a great pool area and view.

Great breakefast.

One of the best Hotels I have been to in Spain. Worth a visit!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

I should have written a review at the time but time got away with me! We stayed last October for our honeymoon and it was just heaven. The room was beautiful, the food, bar and views all stunning. I could have stayed forever. All the members of staff go out their way to make you feel welcome, we had a bit of a mix up with the last night of our booking which they dealt with smoothly and in a way that we really appreciated. I’d also really recommend doing the winery tour and tasting to get a real sense of where you are staying (and it’s interesting and tasty!) I really hope we come back at some point. If you are not used to the hills be prepared for a slightly scary drive up there!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank AliHellings
Reviewed 28 July 2020

We decided to stay here en-route from Southern Spain to France, and it turner out to be a great choice.

Recently renovated, the room was superb, and the whole hotel equally matched. We had the free wine tasting which was lovely experiece, and also took a little wander through some of the vines in the vicinty.

Dinner was excellent, as was breakfast, though on the morning we were a little pestered by wasps whcih was a shame, but we just moved inside.

Didn't get the opportunity to use the pool, but it looked very welcoming on the hot day!

Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank AF-Yorks
Reviewed 26 July 2020

The Priorat is a beautiful county and Terra Dominicata is in a perfect location to enjoy it. The hotel has a small pool overviewing the wonderful surrounding hills and a couple of common areas where you can sit and read a book or just chat. These are the good news. However, in my opinion the hotel has an enormous drawback: most rooms don’t have windows. At first, we thought that it might be just ours or a few of the rooms, but we were told that most rooms don’t have windows due to construction restrictions. The result was that we almost spend no time in the room, as it is not an inviting environment.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a window! (most of them don't have one)
Date of stay: July 2020