“Really good food, affordable”
Review of Big Mama

Big Mama
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Cheap and tasty food.
Different kinds of stuff, starting with soups and finishing with tasty sweets.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Very tasty food for all tastes! I ate the rat pulp, and my buddy, I don't know which one to put first!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

We went for a quick lunch while driving through Sfantu Gheorghe. Ciorba de fasole/ beans soup was really really great. Unfortunately they didn't have galuste☹. We paid by card which was useful too. We would come again for sure.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2019

A simple but elegant place to stop for a traditional dish when you are in Covasna. The offer of food was vast and the food itself very tasteful. The staff was nice and helpful and the prices are not high.
You should stop by when you are in Sfantu Gheorghe, if you want some good food whit a scent of local favor.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

I'd talk about the food, but I didn't get to taste it. We were 2 people trying to find a table at 5 pm on a Saturday. We were told that all the free tables were reserved. I kindly asked the waiter to tell me from when are the tables reserved, because we just want to eat and leave. He told me the tables were reserved for 8pm (!!!), so we cannot eat there.
We were then told to wait, as one of the tables was about to be available, but two people who arrived after us and didn't care that we were waiting there for about 10 minutes simply occupied the table. The waiter DID NOTHING, after HE TOLD US TO WAIT. He just told us again, like nothing happened, that there are no seats for us.

Date of visit: March 2019