“Most Memorable”
other travellers have booked this property
The pool is a few steps away from the verandah.
Ample space for heart-healthy walking on the fenced property Lots of choices for indoor fun.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The pool is a few steps away from the verandah.
Ample space for heart-healthy walking on the fenced property
Lots of choices for indoor fun.
Have breakfast on the verandah
A separate cozy dining room
Super bedroom privacy at night.
See the garden from windows on two sides
Greet the morning sunshine!
The pool is just a few steps from the verandah
Get a good workout by walking briskly up this gentle slope
Go ahead and sleep in the sun!
Wild birds visit for their afternoon feed
Riviera's functioning sun cooker
Marcia's birds will delight your kids
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BossLadyL
Toronto, Canada
“Most Memorable”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I spent a most wonderful vacation at Riviera Wellness Villa, Mammee Bay Ocho Rios. From the very beginning Leroy Stone ensured that the preparation for our stay was satisfactory. He provided me with excellent customer service, always responding to my inquires on a timely manner. My eagerness to start my vacation was because of the comfort I felt with him. Prior to arrival, Marcia, Property Manager called us to confirm our arrival and our lunch menu. Once arrived at the Villa, we were taken on an elaborate tour of the spectacular property. We were a family of six, four adults and two children and there was more than enough space to accommodate us all. Each bedroom has its own private full bath, walk in closet, A/C with ceiling fan. The living room, dining room and the back terrace was always clean and immaculate, which provided us with a “at home feeling”. Valarie our chef, prepared us delicious delectable food three times a day! We had breakfast out on the terrace in the mornings and lunch and dinner in the dining room. Each time our table was set with all the necessary utensils needed and an array of fresh JAMAICAN style cuisine. We ate our belly's full each time! We never had no need to leave the villa, we had our own private warm water swimming pool that we practically lived in daily. Filled our heads with cultural and history from the many books on the premise and even soothed our soul with some of the best tasting teas.
Marcia and Valarie never treated us like guest, they treated us like FAMILY and that is what made our vacation even more special.
We have decided as a family that Riviera Wellness Villa is going to be our Annual Family Vacation Home.

Travelling group: Large Group
Shelly R
Bondi, Australia
“Tranquility, elegance and sincerity - body, mind and spirit”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

From the moment you enquire it doesn't take you long to realise that Leroy is trying to deliver a special experience that you will treasure always. He's attention to detail is exceptional and his motivations are more than just commercial. He sincerely cares about wellbeing and keeps true to this philosophy in the experience he delivers through Riviera. The property is cared for immaculately and the range of wellness teas, videos and books could very well set you on a journey in pursuit of natural health. Though a place is only ever as good as the people that care for it and the 'family' at Rivera, Marcia, Valrie, Kim and Errol are so completely amazing you will never want to leave. They are genuine, warm, caring, funny, knowledgeable and talented not to mention patient and understanding. I count myself so fortunate to have shared company with them. I have never experienced anything quite like it before. I am humbled. I have also missed Valrie's cooking so much that I have been trying to replicate it at home without success - she could probably run a cooking school! Count your blessings that you have found Riviera, I doubt there is anything like it on the entire north shore of Jamaica.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Valrie's cooking and laughing with Marcia and Errol
Liked least: Saying goodbye
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Mar 2014
It is nearly overwhelming to see the appreciation of the travel experience that our team at Riviera Wellness Retreat tries t o promote for our guests, whom we try to treat as friends visiting our "second home". Many thanks. (Leroy Stone, Owner)
Deb_write...
Sydney, Australia
“I would highly recommend a stay at the Riviera Villa if you are looking for a safe, relaxing, fun filled holiday”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Set in the rear of the property surrounded by a lush garden setting, with your own private saltwater pool, Riviera offers a large comfortable, fully equipped, home away from home. Upon arrival we, (Me, my adult son and a friend) were warmly greeted by the friendly and professional staff, the irrepressibly funny Marcia (who I now consider a friend for life), the beautiful, sweet, calm, Valerie who delivers an array of sumptuous meals and Errol who generously offers his knowledge of not only the local area but many areas in Jamaica and ensures you "Enjoy yourself"! The beach is a 2 minute walk away, accessed with a pass via Bamboo Blu. Leroy kept in constant contact throughout our stay to ensure we were happy and everything met our expectations, which they more than did! Leroy and his team also generously helped me with a personal endeavour in Kingston. I definitely would and have recommended my fellow Aussies stay here when thinking of holidaying in Ocho Rios which is only a 5 minute drive up the main road.
It was a privilege to meet and spend time with the wonderful Marcia, Kim, Valerie and Errol and am looking forward to my next visit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff made our stay! The serenity of the luscious gardens and the wonderful cuisine.
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Mar 2014
At Riviera Wellness Retreat we focus on promoting a rewarding travel experience by building a genuine friendly 'family' environment for our guests, along with a sustained attention to security and cleanliness. Behind this is a genuine desire to 'reach out and touch' people with helpfulness. I am thankful that this review reflects our strategy. (Leroy Stone, Owner)
Devon W
Kingston, Jamaica
“Nice famiy setting”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in October 2013

I have found the Riviera to be a great place for relaxing. Every year I take my family for a weekend which is a good escape to relax, have fun, enjoy the pool and the beach and socialize. I can’t forget the food prepared by the cook that prepares the meals, being a kind and cooperative person always ensures that we are well taken care of. This is one cool place to be and you bet I’ll be there again this year. It’s great.

Travelling group: Extended Family
UK
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
26 Sep 2013
I greatly value this review not only for what Blossom says but because it is based on multiple stays at the villa by her family over the past several years. She hits the nail on the head as regards how Riviera has been positioned in the marketplace from the days when it was run by my mother. We focus on trying to achieve top-flight person-person relations, with basic accommodation in the backdrop. The latter has been progressively up-graded with the recent addition of WIFI access to the internet via our modem, and an electronic gate opener down at the main gate to give enhanced security, and an exercise room.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing