“Celebration”
Review of Timberland Pub

Timberland Pub
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Went for beer and burger.Had the best juicy loaded beef burger and home fries I've had in years.We all talked about it on the drive home.I noticed a lot of other scrumptious looking dishes going to other tables so of course will be back to try these too.!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Needed a place for a quick lunch after landing at the nearby Nanaimo airport. My husband and I had different curries (butter chicken and spinach) and they were both very tasty. The server was friendly and service was prompt.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank blacknebula40
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I recently visited this pub for the first time with a friend for dinner and drinks. I have been past this pub many times as we camp at the nearby Rondalyn Resort. However, the outside appearance has always put me off. It looks a little run down and in need of some TCL and, to be honest, that impression remained once I went inside.
Once we sat down, our server was immediately attentive. I ordered the quesadilla with added chicken ($6 exta) and my friend had the cheeseburger. We both had fries. The fries were SO good, really crispy yet lots of fluffy potato inside yum! The quesadilla was packed with tasty chunks of chicken, green onion, cheese and all sorts. I couldn't finish It, and I have a big appetite! The salsa was really good too. I think the price was very reasonable and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
Don't miss the most amazing flowers on your way out either. I have never in my life seen such beautiful and huge flowers!
I'm going to go back next time I'm in the area :)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This pub is nothing to look at from the outside, even a bit sketchy but the food was amazing!! We sat on the patio, which was much nicer than inside and I had a phenomenal spinach curry. So good!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Curry dishes are really good. The weekly specials are fantastic - good value for good food. This is one of our old standbys when we dont want to be fancy or spendy.
The burgers are outstanding and come with salad or fries. Great comfort food. So many dishes that are good - its hard to choose. Just guage your mood and pick whatever you feel like. Its all good.

Date of visit: March 2018