“Friendly Staff, not Very Clean”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Description: Located at 1115 1st Ave, Ladysmith, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Ladysmith Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting this Tim's most mornings, just after it opens, at 5am.
As usual the coffee was bearly drinkable, but it is the only game in town after the loss of Renee's.
The tables are never wiped off after the action from the night before and the men's and women's bathrooms are locked. If you would like to wash your hands, the Handicap washroom is the only option.
After talking to some people who have been regulars for years, I find out that this is always the case. These same people often have to inform confused guests that they can , just use the Handicap washroom.
I know that finding staff can be a challenge, but if you can not keep the restrooms open and the eating area clean - please shut down.
This is very unfortunate as there are many hard working and friendly staff working at this location.
Thanks

1  Thank Murray M

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Living in Australia I always go to Tim Horton's when I am in Canada and the one in Ladysmith did not disappoint me.
The donuts were fresh no matter what day I went. I was upset one day though, when all the honey crulers were gone when I arrived!
The staff were pleasant and polite and the tables were kept.clean.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stopped in to get coffee on way down island but because they refuse to pay good wage they can not get people to work. it only opens after 5 am in morning. even the drive throw is closed Maybe ok for locals but not for early traveling

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Well worth a stop at this Timmies, good food and quick efficient service. This is a great place to stop as you are either in Ladysmith or heading through north or south.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We went to the Ladysmith Tim Horton’s at about 10:45 am on December 16th to get 6 muffins to take home. Though the muffins that we got were good, it would have been nice if they had had any of the advertised Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins available. Since I was also getting a coffee, I decided to get the promotion of adding a “Simply Sausage” breakfast sandwich to my order for .99 cents. It turns out that the sandwich is very appropriately named as it was simply a cold sausage patty placed on an English muffin that was simply taken out of a bag, and it tasted simply gross. No toasting, no butter, no anything. Also, don’t bother with the mini pastries unless you are a fan of all dough and no filling. Other than the muffins....disappointing.

2  Thank exchef1